Nappy, Kinky and LOVIN" IT

1. I'd like a copy too!

On another note, so I saw this brand called Hair Rules at Ulta a few months ago and I noticed yesterday that it was on clearance. :biggrin: So I picked up the small bottle of curling creme just to try it. lol I actually did like how soft it left my curls (although a few spots were a little crunchy - I guess I used to much). Apparently you use it in the shower on soaking wet hair which is how I prefer to style my hair anyway.

Not sure if I would purchase this again at full price, but on clearance for more than half off - yes I would!

2. Ladies, I either need an email, or a link to a free file storage site. Yesterday I was going to load it directly to this thread, but tPF does not allow me to load PDFs so no can do that way. I have it loaded to Google docs, bu need an email to give you access. If you know a file storage site, let me know and will load. It's a PDF I've optimized for email and size.

so Far I've got:
    Kansashalo
    Saira1214
    MyBlackBag

Also, remember to send me a public msg on my page so then your request won't get lost here.

3. Kansas, I've seen a few Hair Rules products at TJ Maxx if you're looking to buy them at a markdown price.

4. Ladybug- I'm going to send you a MSG

If anyone likes Shea Moisture- the line is on sale at target for $7.99

5. Sent. Enjoy!

6. Thanks for letting me know. I LOVESSSSS me some TJMaxx so I'm going to be on the lookout when I go this week.:p

*heads to Target - which is thankfully close to TJMaxx!*

7. That's a shame. I used to love her blog. She had some great advice.

8. I'm not sure. I just bought it because I had heard so much about it on YouTube.

9. Yes, I have the version that came with the DVD and now includes a *short* chapter on AA hair.

Here's a few YT videos I checked out a few months ago. I was considering a haircut & plan to get a Deva cut, but decided to wait a bit more.

The videos show the Deva cut on two different textures. In the first video, the girl goes on to explain/discuss an issue with the Deva cut she experienced, as have commenters to her video, which is due to the scrunching by the stylist versus raking/shingling product in her hair. The Deva cut is about how your curls fall & how you wear your curls, so she points out it is important (as always) to alert the stylist about how you want your hair & how you style it. We all know that finger detangling or the Denman brush, different gels or leave-in conditioners all yield different results on the same curls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km_UfIdx-T8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa6dxMopOTE

10. Thanks :smile:)

11. Thanks, will check it out.

12. The realist channel on the YT :lol:

13. HI guys,

I see some mention of the Curly Girl book, and I am interested in trying this method. I have a few questions though. Is there a thread dedicated to it, or is this where I would put a question or two? TIA!