Nappa Gauffre Antik Satchel In Noce (brown)!!!

1. hi ladies, guess what - just picked up the gauffre satchel in noce........been waiting for this little baby for ages.......................... :yahoo:

can barely take my eyes off it!! thing is, paranoia strikes - the leather is so beautifully soft - is there any way to protect it???

help please............
  2. I can't wait to see pics!! Congrats. Very exciting!!:nuts:
  3. Please post pictures! Can't wait to see it!
  4. Congrats!!! :heart: This bag is so beautiful! I went through the same thing when I got mine!! You gotta post pics! :flowers:
  5. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics
  6. Congratulations!!!
  7. I have the black Gauffre and the NOCE Brown one..I use them RELIGIOUSLY...and no harm has come to the BEAUTIFUL stop worrying and ENJOY IT!!:smile:
  8. thanks everybody for sharing my excitement!!!

I'm very new at this purse forum so I am still trying to work out how to post photos - sorry girls techno retard here - will get working!!

thanks jill - the girl at prada suggested using a suede spray if I really wanted to. any thoughts?

also, she told me a neat trick which i haven't yet tried. she said that with the really soft nappa leathers, you can take a metal spoon and put the dustbag over it and then rub over any scratches to remove them!!!!
  9. I got told that by Mulberry when I brought my bag and it really works:yes:

Love the bag and can't wait to see pictures!!