Naomi's Tantrum's Continue Down Under

Jan 23, 2006
September 23, 2006 12:00am

AS yet another personal assistant emerged with allegations of being assaulted by supermodel Naomi Campbell this week, the hot-tempered diva king-hit her first Australian victim within minutes of landing in Sydney yesterday - Qantas.

http://www.news.com.au/common/imaged...5253781,00.jpg
(Photograph)

naomi_campbell,0.jpg

The volcanic clothes horse was fuming as she landed, claiming the Aussie carrier as the subject of her latest rant. With a Qantas flight attendant trailing her with her luggage trolley, Campbell bizarrely remarked: "F... off" and "I am never flying Qantas again."

Qantas yesterday confirmed Campbell had flown from Bangkok on QF2 but said the flight was without incident.
"We are not aware of any issues Ms Campbell may have had on her Qantas flight," a Qantas spokesman said.
"And we've looked into all angles from departure to in-flight and arrival."

It seems Campbell was under the impression Qantas had tipped the media off to her arrival.
She was wrong - The Saturday Daily Telegraph was at the terminal for another story when a passenger on Campbell's flight told us she was about to emerge from the arrivals gates.
First, she said she was in Sydney on a "private engagement ... a funeral". Then she screamed: "F... off. Respect my privacy."

The airport tantrum is just the latest in a string of public meltdowns from Campbell, who is currently facing the possibility of a seven-year jail term in the US for allegedly throwing a mobile phone at her former maid.

The maid, Gaby Gibson, also sued for assault in June this year.

What is with her beating on everyone???

If it were me I'd drop kick her skinny behind the second she put one hand on me!! Although I suppose if I were really THINKING I'd just file charges and then sue her.

I wonder if she's bi-polar. A rapid cycling bi-polar may get agitated and go into rages like this. I hope she can get some help, as I would think she probably feels terrible about herself after one of these episodes.

I wonder if she's bi-polar. A rapid cycling bi-polar may get agitated and go into rages like this. I hope she can get some help, as I would think she probably feels terrible about herself after one of these episodes.
That makes a lot of sense Roo. I hope she gets some help as well.

she never seems to learn.. how sad..

That's what makes me think that there is some type of neurological disorder involved. Either that, or it makes me wonder if mind-altering drugs are being used. "Normal" people do not go into rages like this, repeatedly. I hope she can get some help.

Two words: Anger Management. Chill, baby, chill.

OK, on a serious note if she does have an imbalance I pray she gets checked before she inflicts serious harm on someone or herself.

"...volcanic clotheshorse.." :lol:

Naomi warned of impending arrest after missing 'assault' hearing

Last updated at 15:56pm on 27th September 2006
campbell270906_228x261.jpg

Naomi Campbell has been warned she will be arrested if she does not show up in court next month, after she failed to turn up to a hearing where she is accused of throwing a mobile phone at her housekeeper's head.

The British supermodel was due to attend a hearing at Manhattan Criminal Court. But she failed to show - and her lawyer refused to say why.
Lawyer David Breitbart said: "She could not turn up at court today but I am not at liberty to divulge why. She is very concerned at the outcome of the case.
"And she understands that if she does not appear at this court in November a warrant will be issued for her arrest." The case was adjourned until November 15.
He said the court knew why Campbell, who has already denied second-degree assault, was not at the New York court.
Campbell, 36, was arrested in March after her maid, Ana Scolavino, claimed she threw a jewel-encrusted Blackberry mobile phone at her after accusing her of stealing the jeans she wanted to wear to appear on Oprah Winfrey's TV show.
Police said Mrs Scolavino needed four stitches after the alleged attack.
In a statement after her arrest, London-born Campbell said the claim that she hit or injured the woman was 'completely untrue'. She could face up to seven years in prison and deportation if convicted on the charge of second-degree assault, law experts say.