Nanny 911/Trading Spouses?

i remember watching somewhere where she said that the show was edited to show that she was crazy and she is actually not anything like that in real life. i don't know about that coz she gave me nightmares after watching her episode.

I love Nanny 911! I think sometimes it's not really the children's fault for acting the way they are. I love it cuz I'm planning to take children's psychology. It's just fun to observe children's behavior and figure out why. Lol.

But I've never watched Trading Spouses before. Well, maybe only a bit of it, but I just find it weird so I don't watch it anymore. ^^

Tonight's episode of Trading Spouses:

The 2 gay moms were so nice!

WOW. The type of people like Julie [the straight mom]? I CANNOT stand. She is the epitome of *****y-ness and I despise of her super nasty and ugly attitude and personality... :hysteric:

I love trading spouses-it's so funny! They always feature families that are the complete opposite of each other, which make it even more enjoyable.
Nanny 911-omg, that show makes me want to go out and buy 20 varieties of birth control or something- I'm terrified of small chlidren.

^^ I wanted to reach into the TV and slap her. She is sooo ignorant--it's sad.

I was sooo close to chugging the bottle of chlorine under the sink if I was to hear one more negative word come out of her mouth. Luckily, my parents asked if I wanted to go to the grocery store with him. Plus, they said McDonald's afterwards, so what the heck? Free food, so I'm up for it! :P

It's SOOO sad to know there are still people out there that actually think the way she does... :sad: