Nancy Dell'Olio, Queen Of The Wags On The Dance Floor

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. Nancy Dell’Olio’s days as Queen Bee of the WAGS may be long behind her but she showed off her fancy footwork on the dancefloor last night at the launch of her autobiography My Beautiful Game at The Orangery in Holland Park.

With her on-off inamorata Sven Goran- Eriksson abroad in Russia, Nancy found herself unmarked and able to strut her stuff to full effect

She later whirled around the dance floor of nightclub Movida with a succession of partners, including GQ editor Dylan Jones and several unidentified Latin men.

In full diva mode, Nancy had earlier kept her own guests waiting for a full 90 minutes, including Cilla Black, Robert Kilroy-Silk, June Sarpong, John Swannell, Michael Pemberton and athlete Denise Lewis.

Dell’Olio then floated into The Orangery in a white Elizabeth Emmanuel floor-length gown.

"I never liked how people put me in boxes," cried Dell’ Olio, who was sporting a very large diamond engagement ring on her fingerDell’Olio then floated into The Orangery in a white Elizabeth Emmanuel floor-length gown.

"I never liked how people put me in boxes," cried Dell’ Olio, who was sporting a very large diamond engagement ring on her finger

"So I decided to put myself in a box of my own and I did this by writing this book. It's all about me, New York, Italy, my life, my beautiful life. And I could never be the Queen of the WAGS, darling. I am the Queen!"

5. sorry - who is she/what does she do?

6. ^^^^Same question :wacko: :smile:

7. ^^^^ I don't know either.

8. Don't know her.......just found out about WAGS, though....wouldn't want to be one......

9. Never heard of her.

10. Who...wha?

Is she a football (soccer) player's gf??

11. She is Sven-Goran Erikkson's other half. He was England football team manager and cheated on her and there was a huge hoo-ha in the papers and what not.
    Off topic, but she needs to lay off the botox.

sven_goran_erikkson.jpg

12. So agree. However her green ring is cute.

13. How many people is she dancing with?!:nuts::lol:

14. idk who she is but i love all forms of madness so bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

15. hey if you like madness - Nancy is your gal lol.

Sven played away more times than the international team, and she always finds a way of sticking around! Her latest excuse for him, is to say he shags other woman to test her to see how far he can go, without losing her, such is his adoration of her :nogood:

She doesnt like to reveal her age either, but in another of her fantasy acts she says, that she is in her early 40s yet her eggs have been tested and THEIR biological age is 28!!! now you have to love that :biggrin: hee hee. She is in complete denial, and says she has plenty of time for children.......... :biggrin: