Nanami's collection

Hi, there! I've only been to Amsterdam and Rotterdam so far, but Netherlands is surely one of my fave countries.

I have weakness for anything with a flower, so that leather rose Prada was a must have. I was surprised at how I actually picked black over the pink version though.:P

For fun, here are my Chanel sunnies keeping with my love of flower details. As you can see, they are the same style in different colors!

DSC01732.jpg

DSC02527.jpg

DSC02525.jpg

DSC01820.jpg

DSC01822.jpg

^ These are actually dark blue, not black.:sweatdrop:

I just saw those for the first time at Ilori and fell IN LOVE with those!!!!!! They only had the blue/white (which I LOVE!), but I think I'm going to go with the full black/white flowers for a more classic look, but need to save up :crybaby:. But Im sooooo jealous you have them in every color!!!

Hey J! I love your diverse bag collection! Chanel aside, I think you have very very pretty-girly Dior bags from the "Romantique Trotter" collection that I love very much too! That sweet pink/white combination and ribbons... (Started off being a Dior girl before falling in :heart: with Chanel :sweatdrop:) It was such a treat looking at all your bags :smile: :tup:

^ Hi, L! Yeah, I was seriously in love with Dior when they were all about flowers & bows. As you can see, those things (and color pink) are my weakness!

I just saw those for the first time at Ilori and fell IN LOVE with those!!!!!! They only had the blue/white (which I LOVE!), but I think I'm going to go with the full black/white flowers for a more classic look, but need to save up :crybaby:. But Im sooooo jealous you have them in every color!!!

Hehe. I just had to google Ilori to find what/where it is.:P I love those sunnies not just because they are cute but are also super comfy! I think blue/white combo is not that trendy looking. The blue isn't that bright enough to stand out too much, don't toy think?

But what do I know? My most fave sunnies these days are these bright blue pair that makes every passerby stare at me with funny looks.:rolleyes:

DSC02518.jpg

DSC02522.jpg

Perhaps it is time indeed, I should search for more classic simple pair.:sweatdrop:

Since we are on the subject of blue, I'll go ahead with my greatest find of the year. My bleu fonce lambskin flap!

DSC02790.jpg

DSC02766.jpg

I was able to get this 06 bag few months ago, all due to a lovely tPFer posting of its availability at a NM. Not only it's everything I dreamed of, it feels even more special, reminding me how everyone helps each other at tPF!

:tpfrox:

i absolutelyl adore your collection. faves are definitely the bubble and metallic reissues. the sunnies are the cutest ever. are you also going to post pics of your jewlery? Thanks for posting and letting me :drool:

Now onto my most regretted purchases from last year!

DSC03026.jpg

DSC03034.jpg

Two Marc Jacobs stams! Both bought on one sizzling day in Las Vegas about a year ago. I blame the heat messing with my heads for getting these. I quite adore Marc by Marc Jacobs clothes have few MbMJ bags as well, but these two bags were my biggest fashion mistakes of 2007.:Push:

u know i love these.. let me know if u ever wanna get rid of them!

u know i love these.. let me know if u ever wanna get rid of them!

:biggrin: Wai, they are quite heavy, especially with those thick metal chains!

i absolutelyl adore your collection. faves are definitely the bubble and metallic reissues. the sunnies are the cutest ever. are you also going to post pics of your jewlery?

Hehe. I'm afraid I don't have much to show ya. Not only most of my shopping fund goes straight to bags, I don't like wearing jewelleries too much. As matter of fact, I don't even wear a watch!

But I'm starting to become a costume jewellery addict, which I have to blame my enabling friends from Chanel forum! I never thought I'd be this into collecting costume jewelleries.

I'll start with my my brooch collection.;)

08C Winged cameo baby~ (This is HUGE btw)

DSC02363.jpg

08C Coco Love

DSC02680a-1.jpg

Pearly CC from Classics

DSC03073.jpg

08A CC from La Duchesse collection

DSC03069.jpg

08P Camellia button

DSC03103.jpg

And silk camellia pin~

DSC03123.jpg

I'll post more (non brooches, lol) from my small costume jewellery collection later~

^ Thanks, guys!

I think I posted about half of my bag collection so far... But eh, taking pics require lot more time than I thought, so you'll have to wait a little more for the rest.:sweatdrop:

For now, the only pics I have left are two wallets I got few months ago, bought one after another in two or three days. While that might be not a big deal to some in this forum, it was so out of ordinary for me as I'm the kind of girl who doesn't feel the need of having more than one wallet. I'd normally just stick to one till it gets completely worn out.:P

DSC02539-1.jpg

And here's another shot of Y-Mail wallet...

DSC02493.jpg

I seriously think, I should just "gift" this to a family member or friend though. I have a feeling if I actually start to carry a wallet with that many card slots would make me spend, spend, and spend even more than I already do!:rolleyes:

^ Thanks, guys!

I think I posted about half of my bag collection so far... But eh, taking pics require lot more time than I thought, so you'll have to wait a little more for the rest.:sweatdrop:

For now, the only pics I have left are two wallets I got few months ago, bought one after another in two or three days. While that might be not a big deal to some in this forum, it was so out of ordinary for me as I'm the kind of girl who doesn't feel the need of having more than one wallet. I'd normally just stick to one till it gets completely worn out.:P

DSC02539-1.jpg

And here's another shot of Y-Mail wallet...

DSC02493.jpg

I seriously think, I should just "gift" this to a family member or friend though. I have a feeling if I actually start to carry a wallet with that many card slots would make me spend, spend, and spend even more than I already do!:rolleyes:

LOVE the YSL wallet! if you don't mind me asking, whats the price range on those? your chanel bags are amazing btw. the purple one is my favorite. your sister's lucky! they're really expensive! you must have a job that pays super well! hope i'll find a job that pays as well as yours one day! :rolleyes: