Name your favorite Daimer handbag....

I don't have any damier bags yet but a few are on my list. Actually I didn't even like it before but now I've changed my mine and I really like it, though it also depends on the type bag. Anyway those that I do like are speedy, the new pochette (for some reason I don't really like navona). Those two are on my list but then I also like Illovo and Marais. Then I also like the small accessories, especially the koala wallet. :yes:

I have the Saleya PM and the Uzes tote.
Love them both and plan on adding to the Damier family bc :heart: this line.
Someone just got the Belem MM and it looks lovely.
I think I'm partial to the PM, like rensky said. It's so darn cute!
Oh, my manners, sorry...welcome!!!!:welcome:
Let us know what you decide to get!

You are all wonderful. Thanks so much for your input. I am reconsidering my Belem MM idea based on its size...I need to see it in real life...or perhaps someone has a picture of it being held over their shoulder and I can make a determination as to its size. I am going to think more about the PM...hmmmm...

Oh, my I am sooooooo in love with the Belem MM...mmmmmmmm it is delicious. I think that is what that MM stands for! Those of you that note that you like the PM...why? The MM can go over your shoulder and that is a plus! What is the difference between the two? I have not seen either in real life.

i love this bag as well! i have seen it IRL and on some ladies and it looks gorgeous!:yes: i'm thinking of getting one soon too:nuts: i prefer shoulder bag:rolleyes:

Probably the duomo, I'm normally not a fan of handheld bags but I love the structured shape of it, it just looks so, "hey everyone, here I am !"

I only have one lv and it's the damier speedy 30, I had the mono speedy 30 before and loved that one too and plan on getting it next. I love the speedy style so I'm kind of partial to that. I think damier looks spectacular in the duomo though although it's a bit more pricewise.

I love my Papillon 30!
no vachetta to worry about,
can be dressed down and dressed up,
hand, arm held and can be a shoulder bag too.
fits a lot!
has a pretty baby pap,
very pretty and classy!

I love the speedy too!

I :heart: my speedy 30. It's such a worry free bag, a timeless style, and fits a ton of stuff. I used to own a belem pm, but sold it because it's too small for me. The zippered center tapers at the top, which really decreases it's capacity. The outside pockets make it a little roomier, but I wouldn't put valuable items in it. If you're a smaller bag kind of gal, the belem pm should be ok. I need a bigger everyday bag.

Hi! If you want another choice of a shoulder bag, I say get the Damier Highbury. It's really gorgeous (sorry, no pics as I don't quite know how to do it yet) and has two separate compartments inside the bag and has an outside pocket. I haven't seen anyone around here with it so it's unique (at least to me :yes: ) for the time being.

lol --- I also "needed" the matching Zippy organizer with it, too.

Good luck with your decision! You really can't go wrong with the Damier line. It's such a classy piece of heaven.