Name this Jimmy Choo - help!

1. Does anyone know what the name of this JC is? I've searched ~everywhere~ and cannot find any real info :sad: It measures around 15 inches in length, 10 inches in height (not including the strap), 8 1/2 inches in depth, and has a 10 inch drop on the strap. It's a beautiful silver-glittery almost has a blue tint to it (it makes me think of frost or snowflakes!!)

Any help would be appreciated :smile:
    IMG_6946.JPG IMG_6947.JPG IMG_6949.JPG
  2. So sorry:confused1:
    I went through both of my books and can not tell which bag it is. The nameplate makes me thing it has to be from Spring/Summer 2007 or Pre Fall 2007
  3. Not sure about the correct style/name, but it looks very similiar in shape to a Gold Oli that I recently sold. Mine had an inside center zip compartment, jeweled hardware at the bottom and no name plate on the shoulder strap. This style looks like a newer version, mine was from several years ago. The dimensions are also similiar.
  4. It does look like the pretty with the silver coloring and all. I saw this one on eBay and thought it was nice. best wishes!

5. I just looked through the Cruise 2006 book and there is one picture of a Kaja next to a Kez (larger version) on page 41. The bag in the book is bronze with a metallic sheen. There is no further info, so I don't know if it came in a silver/white. I cannot vouch for authenticity, but the style does exist.