Name This Fendi!

1. I came across this Fendi bag on eBay, I instantly loved it and saved the pictures, but I forgot what the name is...Does anyone know what this bag is called? TIA!

Fox fur & Lizard.JPG Fox fur & Lizard2.JPG
  2. never seen it, but perhaps a version of the Vanity?:shrugs:

3. If it's authentic, then it's a version of the vanity bag. However, the vanity has been faked, and many fakes are of styles that Fendi never produced.

4. I have honestly nv seen this before.

5. Agree with Greendrv, I think I saw this for sale on eBay. My first gut reaction was that it is probably a fake made to look like a Fendi vanity purse. :sad:

6. I was thinking the same. :yes:

7. It's definitely the Fendi Vanity from the Fall/Winter 2005-2006 collection. I have the cd from Fendi of all the bags that season, I'll try & post a screen grab from the Fendi cd... but I'm not sure if it'll let me, it looks definitely looks authentic... :balloon:

I have 4 vanities... I love them! :love:

8. Wow Shopaholic! I would have never guessed! Glad we have a Vanity expert in the group...:yes:

9. thanks :shame: I'm new here but I do know my vanities

it won't let me take a screen grab from the cd... :confused1: but I can post some pic.s of my vanities... if it helps... :party:

10. I'd love to see them! Please post...:smile:

11. thought you'd never ask :blush:

Here's the pink leather one, the alpaca & iridescent iguana one, the lilac crystal & python one and the ostrich & silk one... please let me know which is your favorite? :upsidedown:

Please post more pic.s of vanities... would love to see what everyone's got :nuts:

Especially if someone has the red python & white mink one... I was going to buy it but when I went back it was gone :crybaby:

pink.jpg alpaca.jpg crystal.jpg ost&silk.jpg
  12. Wow! They are gorgeous Shopaholic! :flowers: I bet they are even more beautiful IRL, they are just eye candy.....:yes:

13. thanks :biggrin: yes... the do look better IRL especially the crystal one 'cause it's so sparkily :beach:

please post pic.s of other ones... would love to see them...
    :tender:

14. Just to let you know that the outlets have all the bags you just pictured in stock and at 75% off the retail prices. They are very cheap right now.

15. shop@holic, lovely collection. I personally like the last one best.