Name the Characters!

:lol: I was just there last night!! They have GIANT POCKY!! :nuts: But for $11.. I put it back on the shelf :P

:back2topic: The Koi fishies need names! Unless we're just gonna call them koi fishies.. thats fine with me :yes:

I really love the inferno print for all the FOOD thats involved in it!! We need to name all the chefs!

Hot dog demon -
Pasta demon -
Pizza demon -
Cake demon -
Ice cream demon -
Brownie demon girl -
Apples? -
Poisonous candy -

Mummy -
Blue demon holding soccer bomb -
Girl & boy candle flames -

Awww I cant edit.. but but butttt~ Can the cake demon be named after me? (Since Dana is also a guys name!) I LOVE TO BAKE CAKES!! I'm trying to master ice cream cakes.. I experiment with my friends' bday cakes.

Take a look-see~

Hello Kitty cake (no ice cream) for my friend
cake_hellokitty.jpg

Lemon cake (no ice cream) for my friend
cake_lemon.jpg

Ace of Hearts ice cream cake for my bf
cake_ace.jpg

Sakura ice cream cake for my friend
cake_sakura.jpg

She likes chocolate cake and mint ice cream.. so I put them together! LOL
cake_sakurainside.jpg

Yeah, she's 210 years old.
cake_sakuramecassie.jpg

I love icing brownies!
brownies.jpg

MmMmm chocolate chip cookies!!
chocolatechipcookies.jpg

Hehe I'm a baking dork!! :P

Alphabet cookies.. except I didnt make every letter.. lazy
XOXOcookies.jpg

Gingerbread cookies! They're my favorite to make from scratch! And the hardest! :Push:
gingerbreadcookies.jpg

Decorating is the fun part!!
gingerbreadrainbow.jpg

Mr Gingerbread Man!!
gingerbreadman-2.jpg

Oh yeah, I love to make jell-o layers too!! This was for July 4th (of course)
jello-1.jpg

I'm posting this one for Watermelon-eater Maya!!
watermelonbowl.jpg

Its my watermelon bowl that I painted when I used to work at Color Me Mine :smile:

I am *officially* naming the Watermelon demon, "Maya" and "Kaimana/Kai" take your pick! :smile:

Sorry for posting so many pictures.. I just kept going and going and going.. and going..

LOL its dinner time there? I guess that would be right. Are you guys ahead or behind HI time? I never remember..

I bake when I'm bored. And not lazy. haha Gingerbread cookies.. I try to have an "event" every year with my friends where we get together to decorate.. after baking them all from scratch. Its fun and messy! :lol:

LOL Yay!! :yahoo:

Okie dokie tokidoki~ The mermaid is Maya!! And the watermelon dude is still Kaimana/Kai :smile:

:lol: The gingerbread man from Shrek is funny :lol: I guess he kinda does look like him! hehe I bit his leg off later on.. yummy! :P