Name the BEST MJ RED!!! *pics please!

1. HI MJ lovers!

I really want to add a red bag to my collection, but I am in no hurry....so I want to take my time & hunt down the BEST RED color (for me) made by MJ!

First of all, I'm not certain I have all of the bases covered...the ones I can name are:
    -vermillion
    -tomato (what season is this from?)
    -ferrari
    -pomegranite
    -brick (what season is this from?)
    -scarlett
    .....?

If there are more, please post & also if you have a red MJ bag, I would LOVE to see your pics!

Thanks gals!

:heart:

2. I love brick red.. it's the dark deep red with brown suede interior. I love the combination, and the brown suede looks so luxurious!

3. Pomegranate!! Definitely!! LOVE IT!!

4. Brick Red is from Fall 2005, Tomato is from Resort 2004.

There's a thread on Red MJ bags:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/which-mj-bag-looks-best-in-red-26389.html

5. Thanks bag.lover!
    I am leaning toward tomato right now....is it a "true" red, or does it have undertones?

6. I think the tomato color is a true red..About as true as you can get...It is not pinkish, or bluish, or winey..it is RED...I wanted a true red for Christmas...Think fire engine red, not cherry red...Think Christmas red..not holly red...See where I'm going? I love the other 'reds' especially brick...but tomato is red as red can be...Hope this helps....:heart: Emmy

7. I have a Brick Red, and I find it to be the perfect shade of red [for me]. :yes:

<-- Brick Red MP

8. I'll have to dig up my picture later, but I really love my Wine color Stella from Fall 2003. I think it's a great shade of red - deep, but not too deep - still pretty vibrant.

9. ITA thithi!

Liya, your MP in Brick Red, is TDF!!

Oooh, the pomegranate is also intriguing...**sigh**

10. Oooo thanks ladies! so far so good!

I think I am going to go for a Blake because I definitely want a bag to wear on my shoulder....will have to keep my eyes peeled for these amazing shades! :smile:

11. MJ boutiques still have certain Soft Calf styles in these colors.

12. i have a pushlock wallet in tomato and a devon in vermillion...
    the vermillion is more orange-y, while the tomato is more of a true red...

here's a pic of the vermillion devon (along with some of my other bags)...

marc1.jpg
  13. I love chrissie's!