Name That MJ Bag!

Hi ladies. I've questioned the name of this bag in another thread and it was suggested that it may be a Francesca. I did know but I've totally forgotten :sad: Any other thoughts? I was grateful for the response, but that name doesn't ring any bells with me. I got it myself last May in Bloomingdales. It has gold hardware and a zip top with logo lining if this is any help at all. Thanks x

Attachments

• image-2386642205.jpg
    image-2386642205.jpg
    447.3 KB · Views: 224
Pussycat1 said:
Hi ladies. I've questioned the name of this bag in another thread and it was suggested that it may be a Francesca. I did know but I've totally forgotten :sad: Any other thoughts? I was grateful for the response, but that name doesn't ring any bells with me. I got it myself last May in Bloomingdales. It has gold hardware and a zip top with logo lining if this is any help at all. Thanks x

It's ok ladies. Selyn got it. She's Helena from the Totally Turnlock collection :smile:

I'm thinking about ordering the Marc By Marc Jacobs Kitty St James Baladine but I'm not sure about the color of this bag. This bag apparently only comes in 2 colors : taupe and red.
Has anyone see it and can tell me which color is closer to the one in real life (one seems more gray and the other more brownish)? Thx so much :smile:

Attachments

• Kitty St James.jpg
    Kitty St James.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 206
  • Kitty St James2.jpg
    Kitty St James2.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Has anyone see it and can tell me which color is closer to the one in real life (one seems more gray and the other more brownish)? Thx so much

I bought this bag last year and the second photo is more accurate to how it looked in person. I enjoyed the taupe colour but sold it on ebay because the lambskin they used marked so easily.

I bought this bag last year and the second photo is more accurate to how it looked in person. I enjoyed the taupe colour but sold it on ebay because the lambskin they used marked so easily.

thx Starbunny. I have one more question. Is the bag as bright and shiny as in the second picture because it would be hard to combine colors

I never found it bright and shiny, that might be the camera flash! I bought mine from shopbop and this is the photo they used which I found more accurate.
I had talked via chat with an assitant at Saks. She told me that it is actually bright and shiny and it's a new color. Maybe since it's sold exclusively at Saks they may have a new color out this year....:thinking::weird:. I'm getting more and more confused coz they don't even post the accurate measurements on their site

Last edited:
I had talked via chat with an assitant at Saks. She told me that it is actually bright and shiny and it's a new color. Maybe since it's sold exclusively at Saks they may have a new color out this year..... I'm getting more and more confused coz they don't even post the accurate measurements on their site

Oh man I am sorry to hear that :sad: I remember buying mine in Taupe because it matched the TT Clutch in Taupe. Would MBMJ release a new colour with the same name? Maybe they probably updated it for the new season and made it shiny... for some reason. :huh:

Are you able to order and if you don't like it return it? lol that's what I've been doing if the colour isn't accurate. I only buy from websites with good return policies.

Hi Ladies!!! Can anyone help me with the names of these 3 MJ bags?? I appreciate your time! Thanks in advance! :smile:

Attachments

• flap mj bag in lagoon.jpg
    flap mj bag in lagoon.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 175
  • Grey MJ.jpg
    Grey MJ.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 172
  • red mj bag.jpg
    red mj bag.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 173
Oh man I am sorry to hear that :sad: I remember buying mine in Taupe because it matched the TT Clutch in Taupe. Would MBMJ release a new colour with the same name? Maybe they probably updated it for the new season and made it shiny... for some reason. :huh:

Are you able to order and if you don't like it return it? lol that's what I've been doing if the colour isn't accurate. I only buy from websites with good return policies.

No, I decided against purchasing it :sad: . A friend of a friend of mine bought it and told me that they added the gloss this year and it doesn't look as great as the one without.:sad: