Name That Gucci!

1. I have seen this style from Asia auction site (Yahoo Japan) but it's very hard to authenticate wallet, unless the seller posts picture of the serial number. Looks like the seller uses stock photos, plus the site has tons of fakes.
  2. i just bought it... now just waiting for the items to arrive.. Now i'm worried since it's pretty cheap for a gucci-_-
  3. should the numbers on the controllo card goes like: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0? or 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9?
    now im confused!!
  4. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0, but the controllola card doesn't really do anythinig...

When you get the wallet, please post pictures on the Authenticate This Thread and we would love to look at them. Also, look for a serial number hiding under the card slots.
  5. It looks so real to me, but the price is too low. Did you purchase this one as well? Do you have any pink one that you can compare it to when you receive the bag? I bought a wallet from eBay and it's fake since the tone of the color is much paler than my real one, and the serial number is missing too.
  6. yeah this one looks so real to me too
    but i believe it's fake since the price is just unreasonable...
    and unfortunately i bought it-_-
    now just afraid to see the real thing...
  7. I found it.. it's the Gucci 106251

8. ive found the name to this bag, it's called:
    " princy tote bag purse "

it comes in three sizes/styles:
    vertical-large ... shown on the bottom link:
    ¡Ú³ÚÅ·»Ô¾ì¡Û¥°¥Ã¥Á ¥Ð¥Ã¥°GG¥*¥ã¥ó¥Ð¥¹ ¥È¡¼¥È¥Ð¥Ã¥°¡§MONTANA[/quote]

all three in the brown or black canvas

does anyone know about its availablity in the gucci store or holt renvews in downtown toronto or yorkdale?

im eyeing on the vertical-large one in the black canvas, but i realize that this doesnt seem to be a really popular bag since it took me this long to search for the name *sighs* :confused1:
  9. Hi. Can anyone help me identify this Gucci bag? I would like to know its name, what year it's from, and if it's from the time Tom Ford designed for Gucci.I've attached two photos, but the seller I bought it from took pics in better light so I've put up one of hers with her name blocked out. The bag is a monogram fabric with a pale metallic gold leather trim, and darker gold (normal gold, I guess) metal hardware.Any clue what this is? Thanks! :smile:
  10. Horsebit hobo? The color is probably a limited edition, cruise collection or something like that. Sorry, I'm new here too :rolleyes: Someone please help...
  11. Oh how I wish someone would help. :smile: I would love to know the name of this bag...
  12. Anyone know anything about this bag?
    How old it is, and if it has a name? :smile:

its in suede and snakeskin(?)