Gucci

Name That Gucci!

Beach Bum Posted By Beach Bum Posted Dec 3, 2006

1. And thank you so much for checking your zipper pulls. If it's not the original, Gucci probably won't help with lining replacement, but it's still a nice and unique bag. Thanks again!!!

2. Hi! Does anyone know the model or year this purse is? Thanks!

Attached Files:

3. If it's real it's called a Gucci Royal Hobo

6. Thanks for the answer. I'll try to find more info. I hope it's an authentic bag. I'll have to wait for the fake master on the other thread to answer me :biggrin:

7. The best of luck Zebraz

8. Can someone please tell me something about this bag. I can't seem to find it any place.

picturesvip3.kyozou.com/pictures/_16/15200/15199486.jpg
    eBay.com/itm/271033766305?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_2838wt_1026

Thanks

9. Looks like a Pelham. Did you authenticate it?

10. Item Name (if you know it): Do Not Know
    Link (if available): n/a
    Seller: purchased at a yard sale
    Who took the pictures: me
    History of the bag: I just bought this bag at a yard sale sale. Honestly, they were selling it for a $1, I bought it because I thought it was cute, but, as I started looking at it, it made me wonder if it is a true vintage bag.
    Comments:
    Interior feels like very soft chamois like leather material. Smells of leather. Zipper is a YKK, zipper charm has no color loss, is not chipping, etc. Stitching is straight, all edging is leather. Leather strap.

I'm more curious than anything if it is real!

Attached Files:

11. It is a vintage 1980s piece and a very good one, a document case from the travel collection though so no name.

12. wow. so excited! thank you so much!

13. Wow, what a find! She's a beauty! :smile:

14. I hate to be a pest, but would you mind sharing photos of your bag and the zipper pulls? I noticed the outside tab on mine says "Victory" but the zipper pull on the inside pocket says "Three Star". The pocket lining is plain brown.

Thanks again for all of your help. Your expertise is much appreciated!

15. #2250 Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
    Hi papertiger, I promised to stop pestering you...but I'm back to torment you some more! :giggles:

Do you know the name/collection/year of this bag? Thanks :smile:

Item: AUTHENTIC GUCCI FABRIC & CHOCOLATE BROWN LEATHER HORSEBIT PURSE BAG TOTE, ITALY
    Listing number:110937776815
    Seller: mikeandwen
    Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110937776815