Name That Bag!

1. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question so if it needs moving Mods, move away!

What's the "proper" name for this bag? I've seen it called a doctor's bag, but I'm sure there is another name for it. What collection would it have come from? Finally, does anyone know the retail on it? TIA! :tender:
  2. I'm not sure about the name of the bag either but I've heard others call it the doctor's bag but I'm not sure. It's from the outdoor ligne and I think this bag was from last year. The retail price was $1,795.
  3. Thanks sylphi! I actually did track one down on another thread. You're right all the way on the name/price.
  4. Yep, that's right. I think there is a pic of a brown one in the reference sub-forum. The leather is like distressed caviar. LOVE this ligne.

PradaPsycho, are you thinking of getting one?
  5. ^^^It's in the mail. ;)
  6. lol!!!! You are too much! haha!

You're gonna have to post pics then!
  7. ^^^That evil Bluefly strikes again! To even find this on Bluefly was dumb luck, but to find it on the day they have an extra 10% off EVERYTHING, plus another 10% off with a promo code, plus their normal 20% off retail. Let's just say I'm going to have to seriously hate this thing before I send it back! :devil:
  8. Yeah, I saw it on Bluefly the other day, it was $1436 after the 20% discount...
  9. ^^^And I got it for another 20% off that price. :rochard:

Moot point if I hate it though. We'll see.
  10. yay, congrats! :biggrin:
  11. OMG, I loved that Outdoor ligne Doctor's Bag when it came out last fall. You lucky girl. Sounds like you got a great deal. :tup:

Besides the black one pictured above and the brown one in the reference library, there was also a red version that was TDF! (I believe this was owned by tlprmn.)

12. OMG - I just loved the outdoor ligne. The leather is very different. It looks distressed all the time and scratches very easily. But you just rub it and it comes out. I NEVER rub it and the bag looks really naturally distressed.

I passed on a red tote and got the navy hobo instead. That doctor bag is TDF. Have to like a handheld bag though.
  13. PS Prada Psycho - you totally crack me up!! Can't wait to see the new purchases!!
  14. ^^^Did I mention the Prada belt that jumped into my shopping cart with the Chanel just as I was checking out? Pesky little thing. Now what on EARTH do I need with a Prada belt? :whistle:
  15. haha...that's because I was eyeing the same one a while back. lol.

Congrats on your find!!! Such a great deal. :yes: