Name A couple Of Things Friends, Family,Husbands or Boyfriends Tease You About ?

I'm teased for:
1. being a neat freak. They say that I have OCCD -- Obsessive compulsive cleaning disorder.
2. having tapeworms in my stomatch. I'm always eating something, but haven't gained weigh yet. Knock on wood.
3. being able to fall asleep right away. As soon as a movie's on (at home or theatre), I'm gone.
4. having no sense of direction -- I can't live without a GPS. =) I associate a location with nearby eateries (I love eating).

My bag obsession, the fact that I cry everytime I get my hair cut because I think it's too short and I look like a boy, and when I'm stressing a word I add an "ah" sound to it. Example instead of saying "no" I say "nooooaaahhh"

pseub said:
My hub teases me about the fact that I can't sleep with my feet underneath the covers, they have to be outside. Also my coffee habit.

That's so funny , cos i tease my husband for sleeping the same way as you, he cant sleep with his feet underneath the covers either. :nuts:

Okay, do I even want to say this.....prolly not, but....

Um, all my life I've had big ears. Yes, big ears. When I was young all the kids used to tease me about being "Happy the New's Year's Baby". Remember that cartoon with the little baby with the big ears that wouldn't fit under the hat?? They still make fun of me now (my sis and hubbby and friend). Because I actually am a New Year's Baby (1969) and well.....you already know the ears part.

the amount of clothes i have, the amount of bags and the amount i spend on them, my bad eating habits, my lack of knowledge when it comes to doing basic domestic things such as cooking, cleaning, etc. around the house.

hahah the question is.. What do they NOT tease me about??? :hysteric::roflmfao:

First off.. my HEIGHT! And I'm not even that short! (... uhh hehehe!) I'm 5'2" on a good day and 5' on a bad! STILL TALL ENOUGH!! :upsidedown:

And my insane bag habits. How I love balenciagas and how I freak out when I see one on the street and HAVE to point it out to everyone and then dissect whether its real or not and whether the owner would consider me certifiably insane if I went up to her and talked about it! :roflmfao:

Also the fact that I am just the WORST story teller ever. I will take the best story in the world and just massacre it to pieces. And you won't even know it's over because I suck at it so bad! hahah :P

Last thing is.. my boyfriend thinks its HILARIOUS that I sleep the way I do.. see, I'll start off sleeping like a normal person, lying on my back under the covers. But then during the night, I'll start rolling around and will take the blanket with me. When the blanket has been rolled into a nice big sausage like thing, I will then tuck my right leg under it and put my left leg over it and roll WITH the blanket. And then I'll wake up and complain about how its so cold! LOL :nuts::roflmfao:

Yeah I'm pretty easy to make fun of... :shame: