Name A couple Of Things Friends, Family,Husbands or Boyfriends Tease You About ?

1. My Husband teasers me all the time,because i like to hang out in my closet read,listen to music and sometimes i fall asleep in there. :rolleyes:

What are you teased about ?

2. All the bags, shoes and jewelry I buy! :nuts:

3. My shopping obsession.

4. I sleep with a little pillow. I can't sleep with out it, and when I lose it in the middle of the night - I wake up in a sort of panic :smile:

5. My clumsiness.

6. The handbag thing...and the whole shopping thing.:shame: :lol:

7. The whole purse thing, when I twirl my hair, how much I read, my obsession with BBQ chips, my Coca Cola addiction

8. I am the world's biggest klutz - if we are in a store and he hears something falls its always, "what did you do?" I now say it wasn't me before he asks. That is if it wasn't me:shame:

9. My handbag obsession.
    and well only my husband knows but I still have a blankie - its beat up and falling apart but I really cant sleep without it. :shame: Yea he makes fun of my pretty bad about it. But when you fall in love with me you get the whole package. :nuts:

10. My accent but I know that they're only joking, so I laugh with them.....:smile:

11. everyone tease me about shopping and my clothes

my family teases me about fast food

12. My handbag obsession, my shoe obsession and my starbucks obsession ;)

13. Now that I am preggo, he teases me about my eating habits, but he thinks it's cute. He says I can eat whatever I want, hehe.

14. my little pillow i had since baby, it's practically flat but still had my old pillow cases. i can't sleep overnight without it.
    my skinny body but a fat tummy
    i read my book out loud in the closet
    my shopping habits

15. My husband, friends and family always tease me with my clumsiness...
    no matter how flat the surface is I still manage to trip... you can just imagine me on stairs and uneven floor.:shame: