Nails Inc Albert Bridge High Gloss Quick Dry Topcoat

sara999

RIP Daddy...
O.G.
Nov 28, 2007
you can buy this for £11 at an nails inc supplier (i think it might be UK only though...not 100% certain).

i bought this after seeing a variation on this particular topcoat on All Lacquered Up (she bought the verison with Caviar called Kensington Caviar..i figured i would save a few £ by getting the NON caviar version [plus caviar in my nail polish sounded kinda freaky!!!]) but i am SO DISAPPOINTED. what a waste of money! in theory it is supposed to be dry to touch in 45 seconds and completely dent-proof within 45 minutes. which is a long time but i'm not that bad with my nails..i guess.

so i used it once...and i had horrbile results. smudge marks, bed prints..i thought i just did it wrong. so i applied it again (thin coats) AND added drip dry drops....15 minutes later still dentable...so i just sat in the living room and watched movies from 7pm to midnight thinking that it would definitely be dry and everything would be fine. i wake up the next morning and my fingers are smudged from the sheets. FIVE HOURS!? seriously. this stuff NEVER DRIES!!!!!!!

definitely a NEVER PURCHASE AGAIN!!!

(however i did like that it never thickened..sometimes topcoats can get pretty goopy and need thinner)

Aaarrggh, just seen this thread and completely agree with you! I got the Albert Bridge in one of the treatment boxes you can pick up that have a base, four-way buffer and cuticle oil in and it is awful! Totally wrecked my manicure and left really rubbish looking dent marks :nogood: