Nail polish with silvery flecks

1. I don't quite know how to explain this, but a couple of years ago I met a lady that had bright red nail polish, and every time she would move her hands, there would be a silvery "twinkling" here and there. It wasn't metallic, and it wasn't glitter. It wasn't all over the nail, either. It was just here and there. I didn't ask her what brand it was, because I thought I could find something similar, but I've tried all different polishes and none are what I'm looking for. Has anyone seen any nail polish like this?
  2. Have you checked out the new OPI Diamond Dust line in Ruby? It isn't quite what you are talking about,but it is new?
  3. I actually just ordered some of this since it looked so pretty online. I don't think it's going to be like the one I'm talking about, though.
  4. Nope,it is going to be hard to find quite what you are looking for though. A few years ago holographic polish was all the rage,and every line had some form of it,from ones with faint hidden sparkles to colors that actually changed in the light. I have had a heck of a time finding those formulas anymore.
  5. Sounds preeetty.

I remember one time, there were these nail polishes from some brand. It would be a two step thing. One is a bottom coat just like any other nail polish, and the top coat would be the special part. It would crackle when it dries, so the bottom color would show through. I remember it was gorgeous -- Might've been that?
  6. My favorite red with a bit of subtle sparkle is Scarlet O hara by Essie.
  7. Hmmm...this sounds interesting, but I'm not sure if it was something like that or not.
  8. I'll have to check that one out.