Nail Polish: Favorite/best Brands?

1. What brands do you like (or not) and why?

OPI seems to be very popular right now -- they have a wide range of colors.

Are the more expensive and designer brands really better or are they all the same stuff?

2. I like YSL it is very good.

3. I love Essie!

4. i like essie for sheers/neutrals and opi for everything else.

i can tell the difference chipping wise between the expensive and drugstore brands...everyone says revlon is great, but it chips within hours of a mani when i wear it. i've actually had good luck with NYC color and sinful colors (99 cents at drugstores), but i only buy those brands for trendy fun stuff (like blue or black) that i don't want to wear for very long....which is almost never. i'm more a pale pink tips and red toes person.

for the most part it's only a couple of dollars difference anyway so i almost always get the "more expensive" brand.

5. OPI and Essie. I have a few Chanels, but I tend to gravitate towards the first two brands.

6. I'm an "OPI whore" and have been for several years. Right now my favorite color is "I'm not really a waitress". :amuse:

7. best red EVER. it is on my toes 90% of the time and on my fingers about 30%. i think i love it even more because i actually am a waitress. heheh.

8. Essie for me

PIECE OF ADVICE LADIES....NAIL LACQUER IS BETTER AND LONG LASTING....STAY AWAY FROM NAIL POLISH.

9. OPI for me too.

10. OPI and Essie :heart:

11. Like everyone else, I like both OPI and Essie. My favorite color of OPI is "Chicago Champagne Toast", and for Essie, well, I like all their pale pinks/neutrals! :heart: :love:

12. OPI and Sally Hanson (sp?) for the base and top coats.

13. I like OPI and Sally Hansen too!

14. OPI, lovin' "Lincoln Park After Dark" right now

15. OPI (my fav, "never lon-done shopping!)
    Essie