Mystic white Gucci 85th anniversary boston bag

1. Hey ladies,

I just purchased this bag last Sunday. What do you think?
  2. It's pretty!
  3. That's a beauty.
  4. I love it. Now, I don't mean to be all tacky, but how much was it? I haven't seen the prices posted anywhere and haven't been to Saks since they arrived.
  5. And I especially like the brown guccissima one...
  6. Thank you for your kind words ladies! I am really glad you glam girls like my bag!
    Hi cs06, not at all, the bag cost Cad $ 2,965 which is roughly US $2,400. I know, it is quite an investment. I was informed that I was the only person in Vancouver, Canada to own this fabulous bag. According to the Gucci sales person, only flagship Gucci stores receive the full seven limited edition 85th bags. Other smaller outlets in departments stores for example would not have the whole range. Furthermore, when any of the seven limited edition bags are sold, they will not be replaced as Gucci has only manufactured a very small quantity. I agree, the brown guccissima bag is simply gorgeous as well.
  7. Congrats !!! cute bag!!
  8. Congratulations, it's truly gorgeous and thanks for the info. I recently purchased a Gucci which is in that price range anyway and may speak to my SA about exchanging it for the brown one. He's pretty good to me (and I to him!), so I'm sure he won't mind too much.

Congrats again and may you have many, many happy times with the bag!:biggrin:
  9. Congrats, it's gorgeous ! And it's nice to know that you're the only one around with the bag. ;)
  10. what a beauty!!! congrats!!!
  11. Hey,
    This is the same bag I pre-ordered last week, but I got the brown mono. version...I was very close to getting the white though. I got a call from my SA today..the bag has arrived.
  12. Congrats!
  13. Gorgeous!!! Congrats on owning such a limited edition bag!
  14. can i ask if you know how much is the same but with the beige gg pattern instead of the leather?
  15. Lucky girl!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! it's GORGEOUS, i would die to have that bag lol (: :heart: