Mystery Damier

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
My Dad came home tonight and told me it was his boss's b-day today. Her lawyer son bought her a beautiful LV bag for her b-day and she brought it to work today to show off. :tender: Dad said it was a huge damier bag with white lines on the outside. :blink: He said it was a new damier bag that just came out. Do you ladies know which one she has? I'm very curious because Dad can't stop boosting about this mystery damier to me the whole night. :lol:

I doubt it's a fake since I know his boss and she has many beautiful LVs. :love:

LV_addict said:
Damier? With white lines? I can't really think of anything at the moment. So it's damier for sure, not mono?

For sure not mono because I asked him. Dad said it was dark brown (like my mom's damier pap) with white lines on the outside. But man... you know how horrible guys are when it comes to describing a bag?! The suspense is killing me right now!! :lol:

Ok, so what if it's not a damier? Any LV bags out there with white lines?

LV_addict said:

Gwk! ::smacking my forehead:: I just showed my dad's the elux picture of the Tulum PM and guess what, you were right... it was the Tulum!! Ok, I don't know if I should laugh or cry but I have no idea how this mono bag looks like a damier bag to my dad. :roflmfao: Well, at least it caught his interest...

Alright, mystery solved!! :yahoo: We can all move on to our next LV bag. :upsidedown: Thank you LV-addict!! :flowers:

To Dad: You need new glasses daddy!! :lol:

Zzuliyta said:
haha that's great! yes, men are like that... at least straight men are... this reminds me of legally blond... in the scene with her prada shoes... :roflmfao:

Oh ya, I remember that scene. Tha gay pool boy said something like "don't you dare tapping your last season's Prada shoes at me!!":roflmfao: