Mystery bag

1. On page 108 on this months Elle Magazine there is white bag featured with silver studs and a great strap. Hobo style.
    Can't find it on the site or on for a picture to show you.
    Does anyone know anything about this bag? :sad:
  2. ^ I recycled my Elle magazine, but I remember seeing it.
    This bag is from Resort 06, I saw it at MJ store & their Look Book (list of items a store gets). I didn't have enough time to jot down the info when I was there.
  3. Anyone else with info ?
  4. You can call any MJ store & inquire about it as well. =)
    Stella at MJ-LA: 323-653-5100
  5. There's a bag pictured on page 340 of the Nov. issue of Vogue that appears to be from the same line. This particular bag is in purple patent and has the same stud detail and silver rings like the white bag in Elle. Vogue calls it the Sweet Punk bag and shows a price of $2,350. Looks like MJ is going punk for spring!
  6. Oh i just posted about this bag too...whoops. I LOVE it! It's so expensive though!
  7. yes! i was wondering about this bag too! i still have the magazine, but all the information it features is the price and designer.

pictures? anyone?

i myself, can't find any.
  8. i think i'll take one with my camera and post it...
  9. ^ Thanks in advance. =)
    I have seen several styles from Fabric With Studs line in real life, the studs are heavy stuffs (typical MJ hardware). Some info on this season's studded items can be found below:

(source: Marc Jacobs Look Book)

23 x 12.5 x 7.5"
    Colors: Black, White, Military Green, Red

19 x 9 x 6"
    Colors: Black, White, Military Green, Red

* PUNK *

16 x 8.5 x 5"
    Colors: Black, Almond, Fluo Orange

17 x 13.5 x 4"
    Colors: Black, Chalk, Turquoise, Bisque

16 x 7 x 7.5"
    Colors: Black, Fluo Violet, Bisque

18 x 12 x 2.5"
    Colors: Black, Almond, Bisque

11 x 7 x 1.5"
    Colors: Black, Chalk, Fluo Orange
  10. sorry if the glare is a bother.

here's the picture(i hope it's the right one):

11. That is really nice! I'm liking this line a lot, the "sweet punk" name seems to fit it, as it is punk w/ the studs while looking ladylike at the same time.
  12. Thanks for taking the picture for us. =) I asked my SA about this bag, it's called DEBBIE. It's one of the styles from Resort 2006's PUNK line. Information on this bag is listed below:

PUNK (line)
    DEBBIE (style name)
    C363060 (style number)
    17 x 13.5 x 4" (dimensions)
    $1800USD (price)
    Colors: Black, Chalk, Turquoise, Bisque
  13. ^ The name of the line is SWEET PUNK. =)