Myriad faces of Kelly Elongue

1. For the benefit of those who have not been to the elle.com website...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finally...the original classic and IMO the best..:heart: :yahoo:

[​IMG]

2. Thank you for these -- yummy!!!

3. Oh Wow. The black and white one is my favorite... not for sale, though, I'm sure...

4. That orange croc Kelly is amazing!

5. ^ Agreed!

6. Wow!

7. Wow. The Kelly Longue is more beautiful than I imagined it to be!

8. It's going on my "wish list".....:love:

9. Looking at the 1st 2 pictures, it looks like it comes in sellier and souple, just like the classic Kellys.

I would like to ask, since the Kelly Longue (or Elongue) is a clutch bag, I would think that it's best to be in a leather that is water-resistant (perspiration transfer). What leather is best for this style? Please don't say croc :wtf:

10. Porosus croc.... their leather is made to withstand salt(y) water...
    :graucho: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

11. I love the yellow one.... Oooohhh... I wonder how much they are...

12. I want them all! :drool::drool::drool:.. ..

13. The Kelly Longue is really gorge! I carried around a black box one at my store but at that time, I was too in love with shopmom's Kelly Elan to buy the Longue.

MrsS, I think it only comes in sellier construction. Pics 1 and 2 both look like outside stitching on my screen.. but I could be wrong:smile:

Wellow, I'm not sure if the patterned ones are for retail or just runway but I love that yellow one too! The plain black box one at my store a couple weeks ago was $5280 AUD.

ETA: Btw, the yellow one is the most accurate representation of it's size/shape. The others were prolly taken at slight angles and therefore appear shorter.

14. I think you are right, Sue. :flowers:

15. The yellow :love: