My Zucca Spy came (happy & scared!)

1. Ok, I'm super excited and at the same time unsure. I literally just recieved it now. I will take pics a little later (I'm charging the battery now)
    I have one question, for now... Can someone tell me what the inside of the Zucca Spy should look like! I thought it should have the Fendi logo as the lining? Mine is beige and feels a little rough, like canvas pretty much. God, I'm just praying it's authentic! I need someone to put my mind at ease for now 'til I can post pics later on.

Thanks!!! -Noha =)

2. Interior lining of the zucca spy is beige canvas. Definitely not the standard Fendi logo lining found on other spys. And it makes perfect aesthetic sense to me. Fendi probably thought it would be Zucca overload to have it both inside and outside the bag. My Zucca Magic bag also has the linen lining. You're good!

3. You know, I was kinda thinking the same thing Decophile. But then I was like well, what the heck do I know about Fendi's anyway!? Thank you so much!!! I will hopefully get the pics up later! YAYYY, now I'm super duper excited!!!!!!!!!!

4. Ok, my camera doesn't take the best closeups so this was the best I could do! I couldn't get a good pic of the hologram though. Tell me what you think!? Let me know if I need to post more pics!! (or should I just post in the authenticity thread?)
    It also came with the 2 yellow cards and the black fendi dustbag (with yelow lettering) And the packaging was awesome. If it's truly authentic, GO JOMASHOP! LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Inside
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: Breathtaking! Stunning! Absolutely scrumptious! Off the charts elegant!:drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh, yeah, and 100% authentic. Congrats!

6. OMG!!! SO HOT!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

7. nice!

noha, when you want to take close ups, use the little tulip button on the phone. that'll make everything clearer.

8. OMG I sooooooooo love this bag. The handles are to die for.

Big Congrats on such a stunning bag

9. It's very nice. It will get much use;)

10. I don't think there's anything to worry about. The baby zucca I used to have was also beige canvas.

11. Congratulations, it's beautiful, and nothing seems "off" to me about it. I saw the zucca spys in the boutique and everything about yours looks identical, including the lining.

12. That is one sexy, gorgeous bag!!! Congrats!! Everytime I see this, I want one!!!

13. Your bag is absolutely stunning!!!!! Congrats on a truly drool-worthy bag.:drool: :drool: :drool:

14. :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: I never get tired of lookin' at everybody's spys. Especially the zucca. Somethin' about the zucca makes my heard skip a beat when I see one or a pic of one. Your bag's so beautiful! Enjoy!:yahoo:

15. Congratulations.