My YSLs

1. 2 weeks ago, I bought my very first pair of YSL, which were 70% off at the boutique.

[​IMG]

They were half a size bigger but as these are patent, the half size actually made it more comfortable.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I dropped by the boutique 2 days later to re-look at the Anthracite Muse and these came home with me as well. They were also 70% off.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. When I was there the 3rd time within the week, I picked up these grey pumps again at 70% off. The ribbon is detachable and could be worn at the side/back or without. I am pleasantly surprised how flattering and comfortable YSL shoes are.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. These are my absolute favourite. They were sold out at the YSL boutique but I found them in an upmarket multibrand store. I wasn't too sure initially but i was finally bowled over esp when I found out they were 50% off. They are actually comfortable and easy to walk. I love the funky, retro feel.

Thank you for letting me share. :smile:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Nice , you lucky gal. you stumbled on some great buys!

6. I must say they're all great buys but this one is definitely my favourite!

7. nice nice i love them all

8. You made some GORGEOUS choices at such great DISCOUNTS! CONGRATS!

9. Ms piggy, great buys! I especially like the 2nd and 4th pair.

10. wow great buys, it's cute how you just kept dropping back into the store ;)

11. Great choices, I especially like #3 and #4. You may have found a new obsession. I love YSL shoes. I agree that they are very comfortable.

12. love them! they are gorgeous!!

13. Congrats! I love the first and I'm obsessed with the last pair. I am very envious. I cannot believe you found them for 50% off!! I hate living in a city with no high end department stores or boutiques. I miss out on all the best sales.
    Enjoy your beautiful new purchases.

14. Thank you for the :heart:.

I must confess I never thought much of YSL shoes. But once I 'found' them, I'm now a huge convert, as clearly seen. They may not have the sexy vibes of Louboutin (which I absolutely :love:) but YSL are like staples, they are classy, comfortable and utterly flattering to the wide feet (major slendering effect).

kiera00, angelie, MasLlaw15, Eugin, kayaya : Thanks, they were heavily discounted as they were past seasons' but imo they are classics that transient seasons/years. At such prices, I just couldn't resist :angel:

babypie : :lol: I kept hearing the shoes and bags calling out to me. I think Stafano Pilati has done an awesome job revitalising YSL.

Kamilla850 : I love your CL collection, ab fab.

15. I love how the oversized ribbons adds a tad of whimisical touch to the preppy-ness of the shoes. It was debuted a week ago at DH's master graduation.

[​IMG]