My Yin-Yang twin.

1. I bought these quite some time. When I saw them I couldn't resist. :shame: The leather is so soft and rich. They look really gorgeous IRL. The pictures can't do any justice.

I got both of them because I couldn't make my mind between them. So I'd decided to give one to my sister on her birthday and I let her pick first so I didn't have to make a difficult decision. :p So the white officially belongs to my sister's, but we made an agreement to swap the bags sometimes. :graucho:

So here they are:

Mirage Speedy 027.jpg Mirage Speedy 030.jpg Mirage Speedy 032.jpg Mirage Speedy 033.jpg
  2. wow:nuts::tup::woohoo::drool:

3. :wtf::wtf::okay::woohoo:

4. Wow! You are an AMAZING sister!! Gorgeous bags!!

5. What a cutie..

6. Lovely!

7. Gorgeous.:nuts:

8. Congrats! Beautiful Yin-Yang twins! :tup:

9. Gorgeous bags, congrats girlie

10. cute! congrats!

11. congrats on your two twins! they are both so pretty. that is soooo sweet of you to give your sister a b-bag for her birthday. you are the best sister ever!

12. beautiful twins you have there!

13. oo they're both lovely!

14. They are the superfantastic! Congratulations and I hope you get to use the other one often : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

15. "I got both of them because I couldn't make my mind between them"
    LOL
    This is that king of things that make me crazy. I'm not able to choose between two things i love, so i totally understand your final decision. BUT i have to say you're a lucky girl. I've only a brother and i don't think he would be so happy to share bags with me :smile:

Anyway CONGRATS! The twins look sooooo gorgeous