My Xmas gift..it is my first LV!!

1. My dream come true!!!!YYEEAA!!

I'm in the club!!!:yahoo:

My boyfriend help me to buy it for Xmas,i love him!!:heart:

Here is my FIRST LV!!(the last photo is the bag's photo,if you don't want see all photos!!!)

I love it,it is sooo cute!!it is incredible!!:drool:
    i'm really in love!!:love: :love:

i'd like to say thank you to you ladies,your opinions about my first LV was so important!!

colpi20dic 015.jpg natalemamma 033.jpg natalemamma 034.jpg natalemamma 036.jpg natalemamma 037.jpg
  2. Congrats, great choice!! Welcome, is this a 25? or 30? Looks like a 25 to me, but I don't know....love it!!! You'll get so much use out of it!!! Enjoy!!!

3. Ops!i've forgot to show you a photo with my baby!!:roflmfao:

prove2.jpg
  4. congrats!

5. Thank youuu!
    yes,it is a 25!!i'm not very tall(like marilyn monroe!!but not so beautiful!!:p )and 25 is the best for me!

6. Its gorgeous! Congrats!

7. so pretty, congrats!!

8. You look great with your speedy! Congrats!:yahoo:

9. Congrats on your first LV - it is a GREAT choice! LV virgin no more... :wlae: :lol:

10. Congrats!!! I LOVE it....and I just got it too - about a month ago! I am still veryyyy much in love with it and use it everyday! Wear it in good health - I am sooo happy for you! You look GREAT with it!

11. Congrats. You look great modeling it.

12. Thank you!!!:love:
    When you carry a LV you look always perfect!!isn't it?

13. Ok! Your post just got me pumped up to really make my first purchase happen!! I just got that 'light-headed-I can't wait to smell the leather'-man that looks good on your arm' rush! I have looked extensively on eBay and have researched my tush off to make sure i don't get a fake, but, I've decided to forgo that route and I just can't be certain and I want to know I have a real one. Plus...smell that leather! Yeah! Congrats to you and I'll post pics when (if?!) I get one.

14. congrats! speedy is a great 1st bag

15. Congrats!!!