My X-Mas present from my Husband !! <3

1. I love him! He's so amazing and listens so closly to everything I ever say, want...just, wow. Thank you Andrew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my amazing gift!

MJ Plum Mina!!!!!!!! (and LV Complice Cles!) omg, I almost fell over when I opened it...he put it in an LV box to TRICK me and boy did he ever! Sneaky, sneaky andrew...hehehe. xoxoxo!!! Sorry I only had time to take one pic of the gifts he got me cause it's busy here so, enjoy!! My parents got me a lot of gorgeous jewelry too :yes::heart: Thank you mommy and daddy, I love you!!

Hope you all are having an amazing day so far and enjoy your day, I love you all! *xoxo's to my tPFers* :flowers:
  2. wow gayle! i love that color. you've been doing VERY well lately with all your new MJ bags :biggrin:
  3. Love them both Gayle!! Your DH is definitely a GREAT listener! :yes: Congrats on your lovely gifts!!!

I have one question for you...does Andrew have a single, straight brother? :graucho: :lol:
  4. O:huh:oo.. How pretty!! Congrats!!! Happy Holidays!
  5. thats so clever of your husband! lovely purse too of course ^_^
  6. Thanks jackie, hehe, yes I have been going MJ nuts lately!!

Thanks everyone, hoping your enjoying your X=mas!!!!

LOL! You are so cute! Actually he does, he has 2....but one IS married with kids and is a doll and the other one IS straight and single but he's a drunk, so that might not work for! Actually, I don't think he's quite worked for anyone yet, so...nah :nogood: lol.
  7. Congrats on your new MJ, Gayle! I think its cute that your husband tried to trick you! :happydance:
  8. that color is fantastic!

enjoy your gift, I want a great husband too :girlsigh:
  9. Congrats on a great bag and a great hubby!!
  10. Congrats on your new bag and your wonderful husband, mine stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Enjoy your beautiful purse! What a sweet husband - that's funny that he tried to trick you with an LV box!
  12. Your husband is creative ;) Congrats on such a beautiful present!!!
  13. Beautiful! What a thoughtful hubby!
  14. the color.
  15. wow congrats to you and what's a wonderful husband !!!