My X-Mas Gift

1. I was planning to buy my own LV for X-Mas this year....It would of been something i would be super proud of since i am only 16 and finally saved up enough for one.

But today my mom and i went to NM to finish up X-Mas shopping and she surprised me with a Neverfull PM!...I was super excited:wlae:...but i can't wear it till after X-Mas.

but, the strange thing was that everyone that came before me got a box with their purchase but when it came to my turn the SA told me they were all out!..so she wrote me a IOU...i think she was just being lazy since it was so busy and hectic in there...she just tossed my handbag in a bag and said "NEXT!":tdown:

2. congrats on your Neverfull!!!
    :heart:

if she was being lazy, that's really bad attitude! But hey, don't let her spoil your happiness in getting the new babe!

3. congrats on the neverfull! I think it's a really pretty bag :smile:

4. congrats!

5. Congrats!! :smile:

aw too bad about the box..

6. aww congrats on the neverfull!!!

sorry about the box but it is possible that they ran out since it's the holidays and everything. at least you have a IOU and can go back for one

7. Sorry about the box (they do run out sometimes) but congrats on your Neverfull! Hope you enjoy it to the fullest!

8. Congrats on such a cute bag ... so perfect for your age! So sorry about the box though, maybe after christmas you can go back and get one! Merry Christmas!

9. Congrats on your bag!!!
    I hate when I don't get a box. I just go back and get one later though. Just be excited about your new bag...
    How awesome!!!

10. Congrats on your Xmas gift.

It used to happen to me once when I purchased my Papillon during Xmas time, and SA told me that she ran out of box. So I had to come back later to get a box.

11. Congrats on the Neverfull. What a wonderful gift!! Merry Christmas!!

12. Congrats on the new bag!

13. Congrats on your neverful. What a wonderful surprise.
    They do run out of boxes every now and then. When I made a purchase in October, the store I was in didn't have boxes either. I had to go back another time to pick it up.

14. awsome present for Christmas. Congrats on your first LV ( is it your first?).

15. congrats on the bag and merry xmas..:tup:

dont get yr box...:yes: