My Wristlet Came! (pics)

1. After a few days of constantly refreshing the Fedex tracking page, my new wristlet got dropped off on my doorstep! It's the Hamptons Signature Small Wristlet in white/punch, and it's perfect.

[​IMG]

You guys are probably all familiar with the purdy gift box, but I'll show it off anyway.

[​IMG]

The inside of the box. Lots of pretty c's.

[​IMG]

Ta-da! It's not quite as bright as it appears to be on the Coach website, which is a good thing. The c's really pop, also more so than they appear to on Coach.com.

[​IMG]

This is what I put inside it: my moto SLVR cell phone, some cards and my favorite Chanel lipstick.

[​IMG]

Here's all that stuff scattered on the floor, to give you some idea about the size. These are pretty much the necessities, and the fit in the wristlet no problem.

[​IMG]

Finally, here it is looped with my keys attached. I only carry around my car key, the house key and my bike key on a small keychain, which works out nicely. I can't wait to take this baby out with me!

2. Forgot to say that it came with a small perfume sample, even though I ordered it before that showed up on the website.

3. Very nice. Thanks for sharing pictures. Enjoy!

4. very cute! i want the multifunction wallet and phone strap in that color.

5. The phone strap is so cute! I almost bought the black one, but then decided against it last minute.

6. Very cute!! I got mine Monday from the store.

7. cute cute.

8. Love it! I'm glad it's so cute because I just ordered the hip bag in this color :smile: It's a great pink!

9. That wristlet is so pretty!

10. Very pretty, enjoy!

11. Great color, congrats!

12. Very girley girl. I love it!!!!!

13. so cute, love that pink & white combo.

14. So cute!! I've been talking myself out of this and the mini skinny! But they are so darn pretty!

15. LOVE IT!

must get one:drool: