My Work bag group shot

Hi, I got my fire engine red and blueberry work bags last friday. Now I took a group shot of all of them. But my Bordeaux is missing since it was at my parent's house now.:yes:

I took last night with flash, so the blueberry is little bit off. But it looks beautiful in the natural light.

You can see the leather on blueberry is little bit crispy and shiny. It looks like S/S 06 leather,but thicker.

Hope this can give you some idea that leather is different on different color of bag.:graucho:

Attachments

• b_blue.JPG
    b_blue.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 154
  • b_group.JPG
    b_group.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 215
  • B_red.JPG
    B_red.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 137
chloe, your bags are gorgeous!:love: i love the work... it's my favorite style! i was really close to getting the blueberry as well, but decided to get the black weekender instead. thanks for sharing your pics.:flowers:

esile said:
chloe, your bags are gorgeous!:love: i love the work... it's my favorite style! i was really close to getting the blueberry as well, but decided to get the black weekender instead. thanks for sharing your pics.:flowers:

Yeah,,I am drooling over your weekender the moment I saw your pic of it.,.:yahoo: