My Wisteria is on her way!!

1. Some of you know I've been pining for a spy of my own, but was undecided for awhile. Such a hard decision, they're all so beautiful in their own way! I finally decided on the grey wisteria and I've received confirmation that she's on her way! :wlae: :wlae: I'm hoping she will be here by Wednesday, stay tuned for pics!! :dothewave:

2. Did you order from Jomashop? Can't wait to see your pics--I want the wisteria, too!

3. Congrats, I'm so excited for you! The wisteria spy is a gorgeous bag ... I can't wait for you to see it, you're going to love it!

4. CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

Is grey the color Pam has in this photo? ---> pamelaandersonspy.jpg

5. Congrats! I love the wisteria, I'm sure your bag will be utterly fabulous. I can't wait to see some wonderful pictures! :heart:

6. A brilliant choice, the Wisteria is such a stunning bag, cannot wait to see pictures

7. Congrats! That's a gorgeous color, can't wait to see pics!

8. Congratulations! That's wonderful! Like the others, I can't wait to see pictures of it. :smile:

9. Congrats! Looking forward to pics. =)

10. Oooo can't wait to see the pics, Congrats :yahoo:

11. CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:
    Can't wait you receive it to drol on pics ;)

12. Oh yes - where did you get her from??

13. oh yummy, great choice :smile:

14. Congrats!

15. Aww, thanks everyone! :flowers: Yes, I bought it from Jomashop, and I'm suuuper excited! I will be sure to post pics ASAP!