My wine MAM is here!

1. Its so beautiful! The color is perfect and its much smooshier than the eggplant matinee. DS3 and DS4 were all excited to see me open the box lol. Now if I could get my hands on a really soft matinee Id be set!
    No pix right now, Im still in my PJs (yes its almost 3 pm here lol)
  2. Is the blue w/lt grey suede matinee a soft one? I like that color and dont have any bags similar to that at the moment

I still love the midnight/pewter one but since Im getting a BE LMM in black crash I didnt know if they'd be too similar
  3. i just got the blue w/lt grey and it's smooshy and soo soft. im jealous of the wine mam.
  4. Can't wait for the pics!:drool:
  5. Please post pics! Congrats! Ive been on the phone calling all over for a wine MAM, im so jealous!
  6. Glad to hear you love it Sukey!

Can't wait to see pics!
  7. LOL!!! You just got a wine MAM and you're already thinking of your next purchase!! A woman after my own heart :smile: Congrats on the bag!
  8. Where did you find it!
  9. pics!
  10. I hear the Sage leather is really soft and smooshy. I know where to get a sage matinee at 25% off.
  11. Duh! I forgot to congratulate you on your find! I am so glad you were able to get something in wine.

Also - Shopbop still has the purple matinee on sale. It has velvety soft, smooshy and drapey leather. Looks really, really good in the matinee
  12. Not that I want one, but is this posted in the deals & steals thread???
  13. I was deciding btwn the blue/grey, the sage, and the midnight/, all 3 are the smooshy kind? The stiffer leathers make this bag too big for me. PM where the sage is please ! :smile:
  14. Congrats on your new bag - and good luck hunting for your next new bag!
  15. Girl where are the pics!? I am way excited to see your new bag, and I know many others are too! By the way, where were you able to find it? Those bags are hard as heck to find! =)