My wife's Valentines Day present has arrived!

1. As some of you may know from my previous thread, I purchased a Birkin from eBoutique to give to my wife as a Valentines Day present. Although I was very hesitant of purchasing a bag online, I decided to go ahead since eBoutique is one of the Reputable Sellers listed here in this forum.

Well, the UPS package arrived today, and since so many of you helped me make my decision to purchase the bag, I thought I would share some pictures. (please let me know if this doesn't look authentic!)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
  2. More pictures...looks authentic? (sorry, I'm still just a bit worried since I didn't personally buy it from an Hermes boutique)

6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg
  3. Skim, it is absolutely stunning!! Wow, is she going to be one lucky lady on Valentine's day..

4. reputable seller...great craftsmanship...drop dead gorgeous bag equates to one happy lucky wife and a wonderful Valentine's days for both of you too! NO mistake...going show!

5. What a nice bag!!! 100% authentic. :tup::tup:

6. Please post pix when you give it to her!!

7. that is a beautiful bag, im sure she will love it!!!!!!!

8. Very nice! A classic!

9. *sigh*

I am completely jealous!

10. Thank you everyone! You don't know how much better I feel after reading everyone's approval of the bag and it's authenticity. It's such a big relief!

Well, there's another part to my story. As I was coming back home from work today, I decided to pass by my local Hermes to see what they had. I walked in, said hello to my SA and headed towards the bag section. When we got there my SA told me that she had something that my wife may like. When I saw it I knew it was something my wife wouldn't mind adding to her Hermes collection. So, although my wife's Valentines Day present was waiting for me at the front desk of my apartment, I decided to purchase the bag. I don't think my wife would mind getting two bags for Valentines Day, no?

Below are pictures of my wife's Valentines Day present #2. It's a 28cm, souple, clemence kelly with palladium hardware (I think? I apologize, my Hermes vocabulary isn't very good).

9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg
  11. ohhh, lucky dear wife! skim you are soo sweet!

12. skim, What a great story!!! The bags are gorgeous!!
    She's going to love opening those Orange Boxes. :smile:

13. THUD!! Absolutely stunning! I can't wait to hear about the reveal & her reaction come Valentine's Day. That parchemin kelly is SO pretty, and you have put together the ultimate Hermes wardrobe, skim. Those 2 bags together will cover almost all occasions & seasons. Bravo!:woohoo:

14. Thank you everyone. It all worked out well. My wife has been out of town visiting her parents so I have been able to look online, visit Hermes, etc. without her knowing. Now I just have to wrap the two boxes, hide them somewhere and wait until V-day!

15. Wow, what a lucky lady. You did a fabulous job picking out these lovely gifts.

So beautiful!!!

[​IMG]