my white J12!

1. Love, love, loving it!! It's so sporty and cute! :yahoo: Sorry for the horrible picture quality.. .these ancient cameras.. lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. very pretty, congrats!

3. wow! it looks GREAT on you! congrats!!

-may I ask what size this is? I'm eagerly waiting to get mine in a few months :yes:

4. *dies of jealousy*

Gorgeous, just gorgeous! Is this the one you got on eBay for a steal? So it's authentic? That is just awesome. I could never buy one off eBay because of the horror stories my SA told me... You are super lucky!! Congrats!!

5. I still wanna have this watch and regret last time I bought a Cartier Pasha instead.

6. its the 38mm...

x joie, yes this is the one! I normally have a little apprehension with buying things off eBay but this time I was confident because the seller seemed very honest and reputable, and there was a money back guarantee. Once I opened the package I could already tell it was authentic.. plus I took in into Chanel to size it so I'm in the clear. :smile:

7. :huh:Oh very pretty.. cOngrats!

8. Congrats!!!! love your gorgeous watch:drool::tup:

9. Congrats!!! Both are very pretty & look good on ya.:tup::tup:

10. nice!

11. Congrats! i have the same one! Enjoy it - it's beautiful on you.

12. WOWIE WOW WOW!!! congrats! don't feel bad about the camera, mine is on the fritz so all i have is a crappy camera phone....

13. lovely! looks great on you:tup: congrats!:yahoo:

14. wow!!!!!!!!!!

15. Great choice! You'll love it so much! I loved mine so much I also bought a black one!