My white box arrived!!

1. Thanks, Mshashmount!! It got to my sister's safe and sound. She called me long distance and was screaming and telling me how pretty it is and how come i never told her about it. :p
    I've got another week to wait for it before i see it in real life.
    I'm just so excited!!!
    I've got a white box!! My sister said it's just like her twiggy but a little bit smaller. I'm her little sister and my white is her rouge twiggy's little sister. :lol:
  2. Congrats and please do post pictures for us to drool on.
  3. Ooohhh, congrats! Please post pics for us :biggrin:
  4. Congratulations! Your sister's not going to take it as hostage or anything before you can get it, will she? ;)
  5. YAY! Congrats!
  6. HAHAHA!! My sister hasn't thought about taking it hostage YET. :biggrin: Knowing her.. Hmm.. I am beginning to worry. :worried:
  7. congrats with your new bag!:biggrin:
  8. Congratulations! You have got the perfect summer bag!
  9. Congrats! You're all ready for summer now!
  10. That's soooo cutee!!!!!! :biggrin:
    So you're the lucky girl who got Mshashmount's white box?? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  11. Congrats! I have the 06 white Box & I love it. I really wanted the Twiggy but I am so glad I decided to keep the Box - it is the perfect size.
  12. congratulations!
    i love the shape of the box, and how cute that you and your sister have 'big sister' and 'little sister' bags to match!!
  13. Sounds beautiful! Congrats!
  14. Yay, congrats! White will be perfect for summer. Post pictures soon :graucho:
  15. congrats! i'm SO glad that your sister loves her new b-bag!!! can't wait to see pics!!!