My White Balenciaga is RUINED!!!!!!!!!!

1. I am so so sad. I have a white work bag and have been using it all over town for months now...but the other day for an event I decided to try Mystic Tan and get my fake tan on, and LOVED it...went out all weekend gallavanting around town.

and then it happened. on monday when I went to retrieve my cell phone from my bag, I noticed that the handles had this wierd kind of brownish pigment on the laces, and a bit on the edging on the upper side. it was my MYSTIC TAN that had smeared on the leather probably while I was sweating/dancing/socializing in this past heatwave we had.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

2. Oh no! Hopefully it can be cleaned!

3. Oh man, sorry to hear that!

4. Monablu- Consider trying some Coach cleaner on your bag. It worked really well on my Balenciaga.

5. Oh no Monablu!!! :crybaby: I will send out some good luck vibes for you hoping you can get it cleaned or fixed. :biggrin:

6. Try the Coach Cleaner(BridgetS has some wonderful before/after pics of her Sky Blue Twiggy) or Lovinmybags cleaners(they have a cleaner and a Handles thing).

7. That`s terrible. I wish I had some words of advice in how to restore your bag but I don`t. Thankfully the other ladies have some fabulous suggestions and words of wisdom. Good luck!

8. Don't worry - I'm sure some of these cleaning tricks will help! Espeically since the stain is quite fresh, your odds of getting the color out are better... good luck!

9. lovinmybags does really good handle work. check out their web page and the thread on new handle cleaner. i think the handle cleaner is designed for new to good handles to protect and absorb oils. barbara has a handle special for us going on, read the thread and call her about your bag. dont do anything till u talk to her. my bubblegum pink handles are brand spanking new!!! use the discount code lmb-ck1 and i am sure she can make suggestions and help you. the pink bal on web belongs to me.

10. Chaussure is right. Check out the lovinmybags website. I'm sure they can restore your bag. And for the quality work they do, I don't think they're expensive at all. Seems like they can perform miracles!

11. Oh I am so sorry to hear! I hope that you will be able to get the tanner out! Please let us know how it goes! I have had wonderful results with the Coach Leather Cleaner, but not on the laces, only the leather. I would contact lovinmybags, she is very knowledgeable!

I wish you well,

Bridget

12. sorry to hear that! must be the most painful feeling...hope it works out for you!

13. I had great results with the Coach cleaner on my Anis bag as well....
    You will be able to clean it! Think positive!

14. :push: i hate that. i love white b-bags but it is a :censor: to keep it clean. try to clean it with the products the ladies have mentioned. good luck and let us know how it turns out.