My Whiskey Ali is here!!! But I cannot see her

1. until Christmas:crybaby: My Dh bought it for me and he wrapped her all up nice and pretty and she is sitting under my tree. I cannot wait to rip open that paper and see my new ALI! He teased me a little by telling me about her-he checked her out himself. I have never seen one irl so there is still a little element of surprise for me Christmas morning!:yahoo:
  2. Congrats! Only a few more days to go!
  3. it's gonna be really exciting!!!!!!hang in there girl.. few more days..
    Merry Xmas !!!:woohoo:
  4. I've slept in the same house as a new bag that I had to wait for. Its hard but it will be here before you know it!
  5. You are about to experience my favorite fantasy!!! Congratulations 2U. Geez; your DH has REAL GOOD taste!
  6. I feel your pain :smile: My whiskey Ali showed up yesterday and I did at least get to look at her (and smell her, lol) but I'm waiting til Christmas to use her. I'm gonna try and sneak some pics tonight though!!
  7. Yes, my DH did great! We had gone together to preview some purses at Coach, Macy's & Dillard's, but none really caught my eye. I had wanted to get something from the Outlet(legacy), but unfortunately the outlets are far, far away. So we came home and he got on eBay and found ALI. He saw her and picked her out(I secretly wanted her sooo bad). So he gets double brownie points for picking my style! He actually asked if I wanted to see her when she came in the mail today, but I said no. I really do want to be surprised on Christmas morning! I did check her out on eBay though, so she is a beauty! He did tell me she was perfect and that the seller wrapped her up in the Coach box and everything! This seller is going on my favorite's list!
  8. I'm so happy for you. I had a similar situation but a friend was able to pick me up one and mail it to me. My hubby really likes it, he told me I was never allowed to get rid of it or sell it because it's his favorite out of the ones I have. Not that I have that many(4) but it's his favorite...I thought that was sweet. I hope you love it. I was surprised how heavy it is, but it's comfortable on the shoulder, the wide strap distributes the weight I guess. You'll have to post pics after Christmas.
  9. My husband loves Ali too and he never gets excited about any of my bags. For some reason the men like Ali and I think this deserves it's own thread something about the bags our SO like and the ones they don't, I think it could get interesting. Enjoy your bag, happy holidays !