My week just got better! Rare 04 find with pics!

1. Hey girls, this morning this beauty arrived for me!!!! I couldnt believe that I bought her forsuch a great price. I had the intention of sending her to LMB to be restored as the auction pics looked really bad but here she is and I couldnt be happier! Enjoy my 04 Seafoam purse with pewter hardware!;)

[​IMG]
    IN SHADE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    IN SUNLIGHT
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WOW! restoration definitely not needed! It's beautiful, congratulations!

3. Hey another bag in a week! Lucky girl!
    It's beautiful! Agreed with Kymara..no need restoration!!!

Congrats pc22!

4. WOW...you HAVE had a great week for bags! BEAUTIFUL!

5. WOW! love pewter hardware! CONGRATS! beautiful combo in a beautiful style! any modelling pics?

6. :tup:Do not send her anywhere! She is perfect! Congrats on such an awesome find!!!:heart:

7. What on earth!?!??! First the Magenta, now this??? :nuts: Another stunning bag!! You go girl!!!

8. cOngrats on your find~! Love the out door pictures.. it really brings the color to life.. :tup:

9. WOW congrats~

10. Ooh gorgeous!! Congrats! Shes perfect!

11. Fabulouso! What an amazing find! Wow!!

12. Thank you sweety, I just put my vert d eau and bubblegum braid that you made on her and she looks even better! Although not the same as seafoam the vert blends nicely in with the seafoam!:heart:

13. I know, its funny as I always moan that I always miss the bargains and ones that slip through un noticed! It must just be my time to find them. I will now send the good luck on to someone else!;)

14. :tup: GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats~ :woohoo:

15. Beautiful!!!