My Vuitton Playing Cards --- They're finally opened!

1. I vowed that I would never open these cards. Unfortunately one night, I got home after work, dead tired, and knocked the box off of my dresser. The black deck fell out, and the cellophane tore, so I just busted those babies out! I also unwrapped the white deck, I figured what the hell, I should live a litte... Anyways, they're HOT! I've played with them five times now, and I love 'em. I took pictures of different aspects of these cards...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Notice how a different shape is bolded depending on the suit? Also, the number of the card depends on how many shapes are bolded on the card.

[​IMG]

Jack, Queen, King, and Joker!

[​IMG]

The ACES!

[​IMG]

The pretty gold edges!

Just thought I'd show you what these VIP Multicolor Playing Cards were all about! :amuse:

2. the jack, queen, king, and joker are majorly cute :love:

3. those cards make me want to gamble...LOVE THEM!

4. Indeed, they are! I love 'em!

5. I LOVE them! :love: Thanks SO much for sharing, I was very intrigued when you posted them in your bag showcase. How funny that they opened themselves!:lol: Fortunate for us!:nuts:

6. Haha I know! I figured it was a sign... they must have been dying to get out! lol :amuse:

7. Sometimes you need a push (pun intended) in the right direction. I'm sure that they're much happier now!

8. RobbieNEmmy, it's funny how you mentioned that you vowed never to open them, because I briefly thought the same thing about my LV playing cards as well! So I made a compromise: I only opened the black deck. The white deck remains sealed in its wrap. I think the cards smell nice! :biggrin: I like to build a house of cards with the opened deck sometimes. Love them. :smile:

9. I wish I could build a house of cards with these! The house always seems to collapse when built by my clumsy self though. :-\

10. Ah, just some more practice - you'll get there...you'll eventually be able to build a "small" house. :smile:

11. Didn't someone once post a fake LV monogram with a joker picture on it. I remembered it because the the design in the middle has hands. The card set is very cute, and real of course. Now I know where they got the design from.

12. [​IMG]

13. I LOVE that joker picture, it used to be my avatar! :love:

14. Wow, those are so cool! I love the Jack, Queen, and King cards.

15. Aww.. they are so cute !