my vintage chanel

1. My mom gave this to me since I was the one that convinced her to buy it about 20 years ago from the Chanel boutique in Zurich. It's not very used and she's kept it in it the dustbag but the leather has become very wrinkly in some areas. How can I fix this, do you think Chanel can fix or it's expensive to have it fixed or is there a way I can do it myself. Any ideas?
    white chanel-flowers 028.jpg
    white chanel-flowers 029.jpg
  2. I don't think you can fix wrinkles, it's part of the leather. I would try to steam it though the inside very quickly but I don't know if that will help. (i used the steamer to take the folds from my speedy off and it worked)
  3. That's a good idea, it's been in the dustbag for so long, I'm trying to reshape it, it's really cute though for summer.
  4. i think you should put a lot of paper inside the bag-- at least it will help the shape of the bag-- i am not sure about the wrinkle-- anyway good luck and try to keep it out of the sun and heat --(when you store it) :smile:
  5. ^^^^ totally agree, that's what i would do with any leather shoes as well
  6. That is SUCH a cute bag!!!! Stuff it with LOTS of paper and leave it alone for a day or two. Hope that works!!!! Enjoy it!
  7. Cute bag! I hope the wrinkles come out!
  8. Your bag looks great!
  9. Yeah, I was going to say to somehow stretch out the wrinkes without stretching out the bag. It's really cool! I love it! I bet that as you use it, the weight of whatever you put in it will help pull out the wrinkles in time.
  10. Does anyone know how to clean the chains on the bag ? I have a bag and some of the gold color is so tarnished ? TIA for any help