My Vicious Bliss, Forever Growing

1. i took pictures of my coach collection today.

it isn't much, but it's what i have, so i hope everyone thinks it looks nice.

i also have 2 Dooney & Bourke bags that will be photographed and posted later. they are classier than many i've seen so i'm excited to share them as well.

i am a blossoming collector right now, and my "Hit List" in my signature is a list of designers i plan to purchase in the future.

please comment and let me know how the photography came out, these are the first pix i took, and my first day with the digital camera!

:wlae: :yahoo: :wlae:

Introducing:

Accessories!

Pic 1: group shot w/ pouch

Pic 2: Mini Skinny/keyfob/charm, how i currently carry them (soon to change i'm sure)

Pic 3: Signature Multipurse Keyfob :heart:

Pic 4: a fabulous gift given to me by a great friend, Bessie :love: who i met on TPF :wlae:

Pic 5: Cardinal Mini Skinny

KeyfobsPouchSunnies.JPG MiniandFriends.JPG SignatureMulitPurseKeyfob.JPG VirgoBess.JPG MiniSkinnyCardinal.JPG
  2. pic 1: Signature Gallery Double Pocket Pouch in Black from Freeport, Maine, got SUCH a deal!

pic 2: Signature Gallery Double Pocket Pouch in Khaki and Gold from Southern Californa (stinking ex boyfriend brought me, but I MADE the purchase LOL)

pic 3: i love them both.

pic 4: Black Leather tote, in a slouchy state, i got from my mother... SO delicous, and completely authentic, after a bit of dispute (thanks to the drilldown, i'm sure now! lol)

pic 5: Black Leather tote in a stretched state, showing the size :yes: it's fabulous, i know.

BlackPouch.JPG GoldiePouch.JPG The Twins.JPG ToteSlouch.JPG ToteStretch.JPG
  3. a few coach family portraits... i had fun taking pix, i have 2 dooney's that are getting the treatment next!

yay!

FamilyPortrait.JPG FamP2.JPG
  4. YAAYA Jess they look amazing!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
    you did such a good job with the pictures that very 2st one is so professional!!!!

and im so glad you love your virgo charm! you rock babe love ya!

5. I SUCK! :smile: i meant the very 1st looks so professional
    not 2st DUUUHHH!! ;) hehe

6. AWwww they all look so cute together a little coach family. By the way great pics, very proffessional. I like them all but:heart: the double pocket in khaki and gold.

7. Dooney & Bourke

LOOKIE HERE CHICAS....

not every dooney is tacky and awful!

pic 1: signature barrel that i got from a factory store. it's great for the ugly weather, matches the clouds well and isn't all leather so i don't tweek out when i run through the rain! hehe

pic 2: same bag, slouched handles

pic 3: the first dooney i EVER bought, and i love it to death. i so SO want the pink version but my roommate forbid me to buy it cuz i'd never use it.... lol thats what he thinks. Platinum Grey Hobo :smile:

pic 4: Babette You *****, which is her name, posing with the hobo :yes: hehe we call her "TaTa"

Barrel.JPG Barrel2.JPG platinum hobo.JPG Platinum ta ta hobo.JPG
  8. thank you tigger22! it was my first piece EVER! yay! i can't wait to make the family portrait bigger LOL

9. Wilsons Leather

pic 1: Red Pelle Studio that my grandma bought me :yes:

pic 2: Rainbow Hobo with adjustable strap which is NICE!

pic 3: Matching Rainbow Checkbook !

redpellestudiowilsons.JPG rainbowhobowilsons.JPG rainbow checkbook.JPG
  10. LOL it's so rough looking at the fact that 44 ppl looked and only 2 ppl said anything *sigh* hehe *lurks around*

11. aww it happens not everyone comments its ok!! :smile: I LOVE THEM!!!

NON TACKY DOONEY RULES!

and how cute is babette you ***** posing with the bag!!! how did u get her to stay there so nicely?

12. well i put the bag next to her at first and she flew into the kitchen, but i brought her back and set her nicely and she got comfy! she likes fancy stuff too lol

13. Very nice and classy collection! I love that platinum dooney!

14. Very nice collection-

15. Thanks for sharing your collection, I love to look.