My Vichy Downtown is home!

1. My Vichy Downtown is safe and sound in my home and I absolutely love it! It took a couple of extra days to get it here because USPS claimed they attempted delivery Saturday afternoon (even though we were home) and left a notice (which they didn't) so I had to sort out which post office was holding it and such, but I picked it up myself yesterday without too much of an extra hassle.

I have to say I'm really happy with the large size. I was actually surprised when I saw it in person because I had envisioned it even larger, so it doesn't seem too big to me at all. And I definitely love the longer look, so it was a perfect choice for me. I decided I would be fine without the exterior pocket but the one thing I was wondering is whether I would be OK with the interior pocket since, like the deerskin, this style is lined in suede and has a slip pocket rather than a zippered one. Then I remembered that I never zip my interior pockets anyway. :p

So I've attached a picture of it below. It's not the most glamorous shot but the bag is super slouchy so I wanted to hang it to get the full length because otherwise it just sort of folds in on itself (which I love). It's funny how the Vichy print always photographs very white because it's really a more natural color rather than a bright ivory.

dsc01143.jpg
  2. Congrats on your Downtown. :yahoo:

I bought it in the Large size too, and I don't regret it a bit. I also liked the longer look.

Enjoy your new bag!!!!

3. So pretty!! Congrats!

4. Gorgeous bag!! How about some modelling pics? :graucho:

5. Congrats! It's looks really great. Enjoy it!

6. Looks FANTASTIC! After carrying my Downtown for a day and loving it, I'm looking at the large size with a new appreciation...is it too soon for me to give my bag an older sister?? :angel:

7. Congratulations! It's gorgeous.

8. Beautiful!

9. so cute!

10. Congrats shazam!! It's a cute bag!! :tup:

11. Gorgeous bag. Congrats!

12. Congratulations.

13. congrats!! :biggrin:

14. congrats! would love to see modeling pics! :smile:

15. Love it! I think Lily Allen has that one, too! ;)