My very first Spy and B.Bag!

1. After taking an almost-year-long hiatus from Fendi, I finally found two bags that I really liked enough. They arrived on Tuesday, and I love them!

[​IMG]

Fendi White Linen B. Bag with Black Patent Leather Trim

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I only fell in love with the B. Bag on eLuxury a week ago; it was a battle between this and the oak cashmere and black velvet trim B. Bag, but I'm so glad I got this. The contrast between black and white is so beautiful, and it fits comfortably on my shoulder too :yes:. I think it'll be a great bag for work, because it looks so classy and somewhat professional, as you will see in the next post.

Fendi Hologram Fortuny Spy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

By the way, pictures do not do this bag justice. For the last few months I'd been agonizing between a white lambskin Spy and the metallic Spy. Then after thinking about it, I decided I didn't need yet another white bag, and I didn't know when I'd ever use a silver/gold bag, so I decided to get the Hologram Fortuny Spy instead. I had to call the Fendi boutique in Manhattan and ask them to ship it to me, and because they already had my profile in their system, it was a very easy transaction. It's so beautiful in real life, and I love the turquoise tone on the brown. The bag is a little big for my 5'4" frame, but I'll find a way of making it look better on me.

And here are my two new beauties together:

[​IMG]

In the next post you can see pictures of me carrying these bags.

P/S: I did buy one more bag this week, by the way :graucho:. But because it's not Fendi, you can see it here: http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/guilty-pleasures-5136-22.html

fendi 001.jpg bbag.jpg bbag 2.jpg spy.jpg spy3.jpg bbag spy 2.jpg
  2. Here are pictures of me carrying my new bags:

Fendi B.Bag
    Fendi Hologram Fortuny Spy

bbag 001.jpg bbag 003.jpg bbag 005.jpg spy 001.jpg spy 002.jpg spy 003.jpg spy 004.jpg spy 005.jpg
  3. OMG!!! You must be in heaven now with two fendi bags... Congrat!! They are gorgeous and you look fab with them.

4. Both you and the bags look beautiful. Great choices :love:

5. thanks :love:!

i only had 3 Fendi bags before this :yes:. the last time i bought anything from Fendi was in January, and that was only a Selleria cell phone case :lol:!

thank you:tender:!

6. You look gorgeous! Congrats on two beautiful bags--I especially love the Fortuny Spy! :heart:

7. Your bags are HOT!!!!!

8. Wow! I love your new Fendi bags! They look fabulous on you! You have great taste.

9. both bags look georgous .........:tender:

10. I'm dead serious. You should be a stylist or a personal shopper for a living.

11. that's something i've considered :lol:!

12. I love it! It's absolutely gorgeous!! Both of them! Congrats!!!

13. Both of your bags are gorgeous. And I love how you took the body shots with the bags in different positions. Those look great. Congratulations on two great finds.

14. thanks everyone :love:!

15. Congrats on two very beautiful bags! I am especailly in love:love: with the B. Bag. They both look great on you.:yes: