My very first purchase at Coach!!

1. I am in Hong Kong doing some visiting so I decided to pop by at a Coach store at the pacific place hoping to buy a pouch bag for my mom as a very late birthday present.

I went in and was greeted by a SA and I went around to look at designs that might interest my mom. Most of the bags on the shelves were from the new Bleeker line and I thought that it might not interest her not until I spot this patchwork pouch which was located under the Coach signage behind the cash counter.

Another SA who spotted me standing there eyeing quite a few minutes on the pouch bag asked me whether I wanted to take a closer look. After saying yes she handed me the bag and I took a more closer look. I must say the design was great :tup: and since it is a patchwork pouch different materials were used to make this bag. At that moment I thought to myself that this will be the pouch bag that I am going to purchase!!

After payment, the SA knowing that it will be a gift tied a ribbon around the box, placed in a bag and I left the store thus concluding my very first purchase at Coach.

The gift box:

[​IMG]

The pouch bag:

[​IMG]

The other side of the bag:

[​IMG]

2. VERY CUTE!!! Congrats on your first purchase!!! ENJOY it! :yes::tup:

3. :biggrin: Very Nice! Congrats!

4. Very cute!

5. Love it!!

6. Lovely !! Congrats ! I bought my first Coach yesterday

7. Wow, nice! Congrats :smile:

8. awesome, congrats!

9. Loves it!:tup:

10. OMG it's gorgeous! I normally dislike patchwork, but I'm LOVE LOVE LOVIN the holiday stuff this year... :drool:

Congrats, it won't be your last!! :graucho:

11. Ooo!!! I LOVE it! It's very cute! Congrats!

12. GREAT choice! I love the fall patchwork!

13. welcome to the club

14. Congratulations.

15. Congrats on your first purchase!

I don't think most of the other posters actually read your post regarding the present is for your mom, telling you to enjoy it. xD But!

Hope your mom loves it! :biggrin: