My very first pair!

1. Thanks to lady deluxe who came across this pair in my size and woke me up from slumberland to grab them right away! My very first pair of loubs! They're so comfortable and gorgeous I don't know what to say!!!! :heart::heart::love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. They're gorgeous, congratulations.:tup:

3. They are beautiful! Congrats!

4. woohooo! you look hottt in them! i think yoyos suit you the best ;) we shall see if simple pumps do as well.. hehe so happy for you! i'm so glad i found you your first pair yippee! now it's my turn to wait for them to come!! :graucho:

5. Oooooh! I love the python on you. They look fantastic. Congratulations!!!!! Welcome to the CL club. This pair will definitely not be your last. :yahoo:

6. What a GORGEOUS pair to start with !!! they are awesome!, and they look lovely on you, wear them well :tup:

7. love it! very pretty:drinks:

8. Congrats, love the color!

9. PS: you need better lighting LOL

10. HoT!

11. Thank you dallas, oo_let_me_see, Lynn12, natassha68, DamierAddict, gemruby41, ilovemylilo, and ladydeluxe. Yeah I think I'm addicted already...Looking for my next pair now..lol

12. congrats!! it looks great!! are they green???? yummy!

13. Yes! They're green python, they look really good IRL.

14. I love them, they look beautiful! hey Aurora, where'd you get these from!?

15. Outstanding! They look great on you. Congrats on your first pair of CL's.