My very first MJ's - YAY!!!

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Ever since my black quilted bowler order got cancelled by Bloomie's a few months ago, I've been carefully considering my very first MJ bag. I kept going back and forth between the quilted bowler and the stam, the different sizes of each, and the different colours. I've been checking eBay quite diligently for authentic bowlers and stams, and found quite a few fakes! I'd pretty much given up. Then, out of the blue, a gorgeous gold little stam pops up early this week. :love: I just had to hit BIN!!! Just getting the little stam was exciting, but then I come across an auction for a bronze quilted bowler a few days later! I just LOVED one of our own lovely PFer's pic of herself carrying her own bronze quilted bowler, and had to get one for myself! :love: So I bid today, and WON!!! So after a long time of owning no MJ's, I am now the proud owner of a gold little stam AND a bronze quilted bowler. Can't wait till they get here!! YAY!!! :yahoo:

Thanks sooooo much to bag.lover and thithi for helping me authenticate the bags and jadecee for her honest opinions! :flowers:

Celebrate with me fellow MJ bag owners!!!! :party:

Attachments

• littlestam.jpg
    littlestam.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 279
  • quiltedbowler.jpg
    quiltedbowler.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 276
:party:
Shar,
They are both beautiful!!!!! Congratulations on both!:yes:

Ever since my black quilted bowler order got cancelled by Bloomie's a few months ago, I've been carefully considering my very first MJ bag. I kept going back and forth between the quilted bowler and the stam, the different sizes of each, and the different colours. I've been checking eBay quite diligently for authentic bowlers and stams, and found quite a few fakes! I'd pretty much given up. Then, out of the blue, a gorgeous gold little stam pops up early this week. :love: I just had to hit BIN!!! Just getting the little stam was exciting, but then I come across an auction for a bronze quilted bowler a few days later! I just LOVED one of our own lovely PFer's pic of herself carrying her own bronze quilted bowler, and had to get one for myself! :love: So I bid today, and WON!!! So after a long time of owning no MJ's, I am now the proud owner of a gold little stam AND a bronze quilted bowler. Can't wait till they get here!! YAY!!! :yahoo:

Thanks sooooo much to bag.lover and thithi for helping me authenticate the bags and jadecee for her honest opinions! :flowers:

Celebrate with me fellow MJ bag owners!!!! :party:

:yahoo: :yahoo: Congrats sharbear!! I'm so happy for you! Of course the baby stam is TDF...but that bronze bowler is stunning!!! That color changes the look of the whole bag..Just beautiful!! Please post pics w/ you wearing it when you get it!! Can't you wait!?!?! Enjoy!!! :heart: Emmy