My Very First MbMJ bag...

1. So yesterday I got my very first MbMJ bag and I think I may be hooked...I found the Ivory Saddle bag at Nordstrom on sale. I love how nice the leather is I used it all day today. It is totally the perfect purse it is big enough for all of my daily non school day needs. the only downfall... I want More MbMJ purses!
  2. pics!! :tup:
  3. Yay, congratulations! I am a big fan of MBMJ too - love the look of the saddle! Would love to see pics! :graucho:
  4. Pics Pics!
    I ordered one too that's on the way in Tan! - I would love to see how it looks IRL!
  5. Please, pics!!!
  6. pix plx!! welcome i know what you mean you just want more more!
    i have the saddle in brown it is lovely!

7. Congrats!!! Pix would be great too:tup:
  8. congrats! mbmj bags are great. here's to more mj bags in your future. so are you going to post pics? :graucho:
  9. Congrats! :woohoo: Now, pics pls? :p
  10. Congrats! cant wait to see pics.
  11. Here are the pictures of my pretty!!! I love this leather. It actually STAYS on my shoulder. [​IMG]

here is the pretty fabric lining. [​IMG]

Here is a close up of my favorite detail of the bag how the fold over and the pocket and the bottom look, it's loads of lines and I love lines!!! (Graphic Designer/photographer)[​IMG]

Here is all the stuff that goes in my purse minus the camera (i was taking the picture with it, but it goes in that cute dot stripe bag) and my blackberry pearl, cause it was charging. [​IMG]

There you go ladies...
  12. It is pretty. I like the style of the bag! Congrats on your purchase again! Welcome to the addiction, too! :upsidedown: