My very first Marc Jacobs bag!

1. First of all, a huge thank you to forenfinal and thithi! :heart:

I never had a red bag before (my Louis Vuitton Monogram Cerises Speedy doesn't count) or anything by Marc Jacobs, and when I finally decided that I wanted a Venetia (because I have the Louis Vuitton Manhattan GM and I love the shape and style of it), I saw it on this forum in the Pomegranate color. It was love at first sight, but since this is me we're talking about, that first sight came much too late.

So I started checking eBay religiously, but never came across one, until now! This just arrived today, and it's the perfect shade of red for me; not too bright or too red, and understated enough to be worn with colorful clothes. It can be dressed up or down, and I'll definitely be using it for work because of its classic look.

After six months of searching, here's my Pomegranate Venetia:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

venetia 004.jpg venetia 005.jpg venetia 006.jpg venetia 007.jpg
  2. She's beautiful! Congrats!

3. wonderful! now you're making me want a red bag... enjoy:tup:

4. Congrats!! its such a beautiful shade of red! enjoy

5. You look GREAT with your new Venetia!

Pomegranate is one of my favorite colors ever... Congrats, I'm glad it all worked out for you!! Welcome to MJ!!

6. Love that bag!

7. Yay!! I remember you were searching for one of these. Congrats S...it looks fabulous on you!! I hope it's not your last MJ bag!!:yes:

8. Oh how wonderful! You finally found one! Congratulations Sandra! You wear her so well!!! :smile:

9. I love your shoes in the last picture.

10. Woohoo! Wear it in good health!

11. Congrats yeuxhonnetes! Your new Venetia looks great on you!

Years ago, I had a Marc Jacobs Sofia bag in Pomegranate, so I know what you mean about the color. It's a great red! Seeing your bag makes me regret selling mine.

12. Congratulations, the bag is beautiful and you wear it well. Pomegranate is the one of the best shades of red. I had a Venetia in Pomegranate and sold it......I do miss it.

13. Gorgeous! Congrats and wear it in good health and welcome to the MJ world! :yes:

14. thanks everyone :biggrin:!

15. Congratulations.